Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
XFOX Telescopic Sex Machine Hand Held Dildo Dick Vaginal Vibrator percussion for Erotic Sex Toys Massage Gun Crystal Head
$29.87

rolecos
ROLECOS NIKKE Goddess of Victory Nero Cosplay Costume Women Nero Sexy Cat Girl Uniform Halloween Carnival Suit
$199.02-40%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$9.11

lobudek
Sexy Bar DJ Gogo Dance Costume Fluorescent Laser Tops Skirt Braid Wig Stage Rave Outfit Festival Party Show Performance Clothes
$156.09-43%

roanyer
RANYER Crossdressing Breast Forms Shemale Silicone G Cup East West Shape Transgender Cosplay Larger Boobs For Crossdresser
$650.98-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shiny leggings
Latex leggings? I think so but I'm not sure...

a.jpg     b.jpg     c.jpg     d.jpg   
I think its spandex/lycra. On the thrid pic one can see wrinkles which point me to spandex
Yeah, I would say lycra. Look at the side seam, shine and wrinkles.

But indeed, very close to what we expect from latex!
80s shiny tights are back, oh yes  ♥ ♥ ♥

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 139236194.jpg     151235989.jpg     154234055.jpg   
These type of leggings is very popular this year. How do you call these in English? In german there is a term "Spitzhose".

89094bbb.jpg     20210313_150110.jpg     image_5bdb.jpg   
Quote:How do you call these in English?
Stirrup leggings.
Thanks Culmor!

Went to the local mall today and I saw a stack of stirrup leggings in a small boutique. Went inside and the girl working there was very nice and I said I need a pair for myself and she kindly said: "Would you like to try them on?" So I did and bought four leggings in black, red, blue and yellow. The girl also gave me some discount and she said I hope you will wear these leggings nicely 😊
So I asked her if she wanted to see how they fit me and will be sending her some photos soon 😉
(20 Feb 2011, 11:10 )Culmor Wrote: Latex leggings? I think so but I'm not sure...

Looks like the coated kind of Lycra. 

Slightly more breathable, but probably still stuffy in warm weather.
Some more stirrup leggings...I bought the same ones these models are wearing. Italian made, very good quality lycra and so comfortable. 😁

183144549_DSC.jpg     image_d8878.jpg   
Quote:Some more stir-up leggings

That's 'stirrup', all one word, without a hyphen.  

😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 64 32,435 21 Jan 2024, 16:38
Last Post: Like Ra
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,126 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet
Girls in silver leggings lilily 7 7,974 12 May 2018, 11:13
Last Post: Camej001
blonde in tight wet-look leggings vintagerubber67 0 3,581 13 Jul 2012, 16:44
Last Post: vintagerubber67

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (1) , essanym (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , latexballet (11) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (1) , PlayerT (1) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)