Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Shiny leggings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Latex leggings? I think so but I'm not sure...

[attachment=2777][attachment=2778][attachment=2779][attachment=2780]
I think its spandex/lycra. On the thrid pic one can see wrinkles which point me to spandex
Yeah, I would say lycra. Look at the side seam, shine and wrinkles.

But indeed, very close to what we expect from latex!
80s shiny tights are back, oh yesΒ  πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“
These type of leggings is very popular this year. How do you call these in English? In german there is a term "Spitzhose".
Quote:How do you call these in English?
Stirrup leggings.
Thanks Culmor!

Went to the local mall today and I saw a stack of stirrup leggings in a small boutique. Went inside and the girl working there was very nice and I said I need a pair for myself and she kindly said: "Would you like to try them on?" So I did and bought four leggings in black, red, blue and yellow. The girl also gave me some discount and she said I hope you will wear these leggings nicely 😊
So I asked her if she wanted to see how they fit me and will be sending her some photos soon πŸ˜‰
(20 Feb 2011, 11:10 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Latex leggings? I think so but I'm not sure...

Looks like the coated kind of Lycra.Β 

Slightly more breathable, but probably still stuffy in warm weather.
Some more stirrup leggings...I bought the same ones these models are wearing. Italian made, very good quality lycra and so comfortable. 😁
Quote:Some more stir-up leggings

That's 'stirrup', all one word, without a hyphen.Β Β 

😊
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5