Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(B80) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-11%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

zlatameer
Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Rubber Women Men Spliced Fetish Leggings S-LA086
$48.16-14%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$10.85

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit For Both Men & Women Unisex with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material 1388
$9.67

pvc stockings
M L XL 3XL Wet Look PVC Shiny Over Knee Thigh High Stockings Sexy Lingerie Night Clubwear Faux Leather Medias Negras Chaussette
$23.91-40%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Women's Sexy Oil Shiny One Line Crotch High Waist Pantyhose Gloss Sheer Tights Ladies Lingerie Red Hosiery 0813
$24.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How far do you have to go to tickle yourself.
I know they say that you cannot due to your brains ability to predict what is going to happen to it.
Here are my questions to test how far does this go.

Does knowing you are going to be tickles make you less ticklish?

If yes then we cannot tickle ourselves.

Does the simple feedback of you controlling the tickling make you less ticklish?

If yes then theoretically any moving thing with a feather on the end could tickle you.

Does a machine with a predictable tickle still work?

A pendulum with a feather at the end should work.

Does a machine with an unpredictable tickle work?

More difficult to test.
Short answer.....
NO. You can’t tickle your self.

You can arouse yourself to a point, and you can make yourself laugh to the point that you’ll get a nosebleed or left gasping for breath.

But to tickle yourself??? No. Not possible.

But, that’s not to say it’s impossible to tickle yourself, but I will say: not possible to tickle yourself.
(18 Sep 2021, 06:07 )Tinker D Wrote: Short answer.....
NO. You can’t tickle your self.

You can arouse yourself to a point, and you can make yourself laugh to the point that you’ll get a nosebleed or left gasping for breath.

But to tickle yourself??? No. Not possible.

But, that’s not to say it’s impossible to tickle yourself, but I will say: not possible to tickle yourself.

My question is more at what line does your body start thinking something else is tickling you and when does it think you are tickling yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Don’t wet yourself!! ltxrob 6 3,350 26 Mar 2019, 01:57
Last Post: Like Ra
Have you ever try asp TRAINING handcuff zx1010110 1 3,096 23 Mar 2015, 00:57
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Lancer (2) , Tinker D (1)