Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Sexy Lingerie Set Fashion Lace Splicing Mesh Hit Color Feather Erotic Four-Piece Set
$41.50-55%

2023 chastity
2023New Small Metal Chastity Cage Device with 2 Different Lock Styles Steel Hemispherical Penis Cock Ring Belt Adult Sex Toy Men
$27.02-50%

zalo
Zalo lubricant human body lubricant private care water-soluble sex lubricant fun adult sex products gift
$33.42

hentai
31CM Native Magic Bullets Ama Mitsuki Original Character Adesugata Roku Action Figure Adults Collectible Hentai Model Doll Gift
$43.56-41%

bondage device
Adult Games U Shaped Urinal Gag with Catheter Chastity Device Cock Cage Fetish BDSM Slave Bondage Sex Toys for Couples Erotic
$436.85-40%

lip plump
Instant Volume Lips Plumper Oil Moisturizing Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Line Cosmetics Sexy Lip Plump Enhancer Makeup Cosmetics
$2.75

amoresy
AMORESY Autumn Sexy Shiny High Neck Bodysuit Glossy Smooth Casual Running Jumpsuit Yoga Leggings Sportswear Catsuits Overalls
$120.99-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound with a vibrator
So, i'm planning a session where I'll be bound with a strong vibrator pressed against me, very similar to in the videos discussed in this thread:

Takatsukasareiko's Videos

I haven't worked out the exact method, but I'll use a type of ice-release. The vibrator is mains powered so it can be fitted to a timer. I can get my self fully bound and helpless and have to wait for the timer to kick in and let the vibrator start.

I'll be wearing my usual swimsuits/pantyhose/leotard combination.

The vibrator takes between just 3 and 4 minutes to take me over the edge. So, if i time the ice release for roughly 1 hour, how do you think I should set the times on the mains timer?

I am wondering of either-

-setting it for a long 30min+ delay, with a 5-10min burst near the end, meaning I have to wait impatiently for the stimulation, and get released from the bondage just after.

-or a 5-10min burst near the start, meaning I get stimulated immediately, but then denied for the remaining time

-OR, finally... Another idea I'm considering... Set the vibrator off at the very beginning, with no turning it off until I am free from the bondage... I have never tried such a session, and I don't know how it would go... but I am willing to try this. I don't know how many times a guy can reach climax in an hour, but a powerful inescapeable vibrator can get the answer...

What are your thoughts on this?
In the videos mentioned above, the guy is never in for move than a couple of minutes and I wonder how it would be to keep going after the 'critical moment'...?

Cheers everyone!
I tried both variants (always on and something like 5 min on, 5 min off) but with a much less powerful vibrator. Both are frustrating 😉 But with "always on" it's mostly pleasurable. You can even doze off for a bit and then "join in" again.
WOW!! This is such a great idea!
OK, this still hasn't happened yet ☹

I don't really get that much opportunity to do these things...

Anyway, it should finally be possible in the next couple of weeks.

I'm still not too sure how this will go. As Ra said, after reaching a peak once, you can kind of 'get back into it'. I wonder how this will go with a really powerful mains powered vibrator. If i'm bound and climax, I usually immediately feel that the 'event' is finished and I want to get untied and undressed. But I usually then quickly reach a point when I wish I was still bound. If I can't escape and the stimulation is really strong and doesn't let up, I'm not sure how I feel.

I've watched videos of women being forced with the same type of vibrator to claimax repeatedly and eventually begging for 'no more!' Of course they usually get another one or two dragged out of them first. I know climaxing works differently for men, but I wonder if I'll reach a point of really wanting 'no more!', and still be bound without realease for a while longer...?
Take a look:
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=332

You can play with a vibrator that turns on/off randomly or get a vibrator activated by voice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Orgasm Denial Vibrator Rubberandheels 6 3,915 12 Jun 2019, 03:38
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , mrlatex99 (1) , qwertybcn121 (1) , SwimBond (2)