Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Ruffle Erotic Lingerie Transparent Lace Fancy Underwear Lifting Bolt Sensual Outfit Sheer Mesh Sissy Exotic Sets
$16.01

Bitysie
Bitysie Sexy See through Monokini Transparent T-shaped One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Costume
$277.09

anime bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Sexy Female Mask For Party Cosplay Female Masquerade Party Ball Mask Sexy Girl Crossdress Costume Role Cosplay Mask
$29.03

ultrathin pantyhose
1PC Sexy Women Stockings Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose Hosiery JK
$4.78-2%

high waist faux leather
5 color S-XXXL Winter Overalls PU Leather shirt+Pencil pant tracksuit fashion sexy women set two pieces Jumpsuit casual Outfits
$17.53-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Takatsukasareiko's videos.
I don't think I'm allowed to link directly to Takatsukasareiko's videos on X-tube.

However, as they mostly feature him bound in rope or to a frame while cross-dressed in leotards, pantyhose and heels while all the time being tormented by multiple vibrators I imagine at least some here will be interested ... 😉

xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=takatsukasareiko&idx=7&v=TRINF-S734-&cl=BE8it-S734-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
Two vibrators from both sides. Hm... Looks like a good idea - no escape. By the way, does anybody have a good vibrator technique? I mean how to tie/mount/fix it in place?
a fantastic find. great vids!
(04 Mar 2010, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote: By the way, does anybody have a good vibrator technique? I mean how to tie/mount/fix it in place?

mmm... I have some jim weather's videos and he like to use vibrators tied to girl... I'll post the videos on direct download later... 😉
(04 Mar 2010, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Two vibrators from both sides. Hm... Looks like a good idea - no escape. By the way, does anybody have a good vibrator technique? I mean how to tie/mount/fix it in place?

I guess the answer must depend upon the vibrator one is using or planning to use.

Personally I have a 'HoMedics Percussion Deep Tissue Massager' which is mains powered and quite large (but very effective when combined with digital timer! See my sessions postings).

massager.jpg   

The best way I found to use it was by tucking it into the crotch of my lycra body - which, depending on how you position it, holds it in place over either my cock, cock and balls, balls (intense!) or balls and ass.
This method is reasonably effective but not tight.

Using rope was too complicated and often slipped off the massager in use.

A smaller, mains powered (so I set it to come on/off using timers) would be a better option - but it needs to deliver the same intensity of vibrations to work how I want it to.😁

MJ

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (1) , midsy (1)