Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

women latex rubber mask breath
100% Latex hood No Holes mask microperforated Breathing Smooth Total Rubber Enclosure Fetish Submissive cosplay Open Mouth
$48.40-10%

ballet high heels
DBS Dream Fairy 1/4 BJD Shoes High-Heeled Shoes White Ballet Shoes Pink Anime Shoes
$13.31-25%

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Penis Rings Silicone Cock Ring Soft Scrotum Bondage Bind Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men
$2.36-2%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Fitness Yoga Leggings Skull Print Skinny Sports Pants Summer Fashion Elastic High Waisted Gym Bottoms
$145.20-35%

bondage corset
Sexy Black Hollow Lingerie Body Cage Harness Bra Women Fetish Open Chest Bondage Body Chain Elastic Body Harness
$16.50-54%

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Completed photo dare
So I have been asking around for photos of sb session to try and replicate. This one was given to me by Gagme. 
Here is the original idea   IMG_0254.JPG   

And my attempt
 IMG_0233.PNG   
 IMG_0231.PNG   
 IMG_0232.PNG   
Was hoping to get the arms higher but no luck. If anyone has photo challenges for me just message me and I'll see what I can do.
@JackWong25 I wonder if the shadow you were casting on your blinds could be seen from people passing outside.
Hopefully unlikely. The light wasn’t that bright and it was late. Any thoughts for another session @essanym?
I see there was something interesting playing on your TV.
Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
(18 Feb 2020, 09:06 )madjack Wrote: Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
Looking forward to the challenge
How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
(19 Feb 2020, 03:18 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
Unlikely. Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
(19 Feb 2020, 19:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
Yes Fully agree!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dare completed JackWong25 4 2,650 05 Nov 2019, 03:18
Last Post: JackWong25
2nd completed session - pantyhose rip jamesnorth26 1 2,949 19 May 2019, 21:57
Last Post: Like Ra
My first completed session. Ideas for improvements? jamesnorth26 4 3,233 28 Jun 2018, 23:39
Last Post: jamesnorth26
Completed - Latex bed tie ltxrob 6 7,020 05 Mar 2016, 22:09
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: essanym (1) , Frank (1) , JackWong25 (7) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)