Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

mouth gag
Dental Implant Large Mouth Gag Opener Teeth Retractor Dentist Surgical Instrument Tool 8cm Tooth Whitening Tool Oral Care
$9.08-3%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-20%

CYOMI
CYOMI New style Silicone Vagina pantys To the Ankle 9-point shemale pantys for Drag queen Transgender Toning fix type with tube
$474.32-68%

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Dilators Hollow Penis Plug BDSM Prostate Stimulation Massage Male Masturbator Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$5.48-4%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84-7%

electro anal
Electroshock Accessorry SM Electro Anal Plug Nipple Clamp Cock Ring Penis Sex Hebbedingetjes Seks Product Estim Power box Toy
$2.94-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leather sleepsack on ebay
I bought this sleepsack for something like $130 plus $40 shipping.  Because the price was so low, I was expecting Chinese garbage that would fall apart near instantly but I see these listings so often I decided to go ahead and check it out.  I've got a new job so I'm able to buy a few extra fun things now and then.

So, when I won the auction, the seller contacted me to find out what size I wanted.  They didn't really have anything that was slim enough for me at my height so I asked for custom.  They said no problem and I sent them measurements.  There was no extra cost for custom.  Days had gone by and I hadn't heard anything out of them or ebay so I was starting to wonder if I would even receive this item but turns out they shipped it DHL and I wasn't even notified that it had shipped until it had passed through American customs in California.  It actually ended up getting to me a day earlier than I expected.

This item is not Chinese crap at all.  This is Pakistani leather, and it's the first such item like this from Pakistan that I've received.  I know we have discussed this before but now I know that the quality is actually quite good for the price.  The picture shows a blue lining, but the item I received has a black lining.  That's ok, it -is- lined and that's what matters.  The leather seems to be decent quality (not spectacular) but I don't have any other leather so hard to make a comparison.  Only other thing I have is actually cheap Chinese aliexpress fake leather and I'm sure most of us know how bad that can be.  Also, I can sort of zip myself up in it so I also know that the size is very good for me.  They actually sewed a size tag/label into the neck of it that says custom... nice touch.

If anyone is thinking about buying from one of these sellers that list these types of leather items, I say go for it.  I would probably buy something else from them at some point.  The seller I bought from is baronessapproved but there are several "copy-cat" leather sellers from different places selling the same gear.

s-l500.jpg   
 s-l1600 (1).jpg   
 s-l1600.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 594 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Leather shopping - interesting finds Like Ra 14 9,055 29 Apr 2023, 15:12
Last Post: MasterDQ
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 34 20,068 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans. Culmor 42 8,508 08 Dec 2021, 11:20