Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Leather sleepsack on ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this sleepsack for something like $130 plus $40 shipping.  Because the price was so low, I was expecting Chinese garbage that would fall apart near instantly but I see these listings so often I decided to go ahead and check it out.  I've got a new job so I'm able to buy a few extra fun things now and then.

So, when I won the auction, the seller contacted me to find out what size I wanted.  They didn't really have anything that was slim enough for me at my height so I asked for custom.  They said no problem and I sent them measurements.  There was no extra cost for custom.  Days had gone by and I hadn't heard anything out of them or ebay so I was starting to wonder if I would even receive this item but turns out they shipped it DHL and I wasn't even notified that it had shipped until it had passed through American customs in California.  It actually ended up getting to me a day earlier than I expected.

This item is not Chinese crap at all.  This is Pakistani leather, and it's the first such item like this from Pakistan that I've received.  I know we have discussed this before but now I know that the quality is actually quite good for the price.  The picture shows a blue lining, but the item I received has a black lining.  That's ok, it -is- lined and that's what matters.  The leather seems to be decent quality (not spectacular) but I don't have any other leather so hard to make a comparison.  Only other thing I have is actually cheap Chinese aliexpress fake leather and I'm sure most of us know how bad that can be.  Also, I can sort of zip myself up in it so I also know that the size is very good for me.  They actually sewed a size tag/label into the neck of it that says custom... nice touch.

If anyone is thinking about buying from one of these sellers that list these types of leather items, I say go for it.  I would probably buy something else from them at some point.  The seller I bought from is baronessapproved but there are several "copy-cat" leather sellers from different places selling the same gear.

[attachment=35237]
[attachment=35238]
[attachment=35239]