Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Automatic Sucking Male Mastubator Sucking Blowjob Masturbation Machine Sex Toys for Men Penis for Adult Good Masturbators Cup
$143.60-40%

erection
Penis Rings For Men Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Sex Toys Adult Supplies Linen Nozzle Ring Cock Sex Toys For Couples
$2.27

app electric shock
Breast Blowjob Simulator Bust Best Selling Female Silicon Powerful Female Clitoris Sucker Breast First Women Vibrator Men
$108.77-32%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Contrast Color Sheer Lace Lingerie Set Bra + Panty Intimates Fashion Erotic Unique Underwear Set
$19.49-38%

gothic lolita
Qiukichonson Midi Long Skirts Womens Maxi Skirt Goth Lolita Summer High Waisted Asymmetrical High Low Ruched Ruffle Skirts rok
$29.04-29%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Sheer Bodystocking Tights Lingerie Erotic Bodysuit Sleepwear Full Body Shiny Pantyhose Girl High Elastic Body Stocking
$52.19-60%

transparent dress
Gtpdpllt Butterfly Print Lace Mesh Cut Out Summer Dress Transparent Y2k Fairycore Sleeveless Long Dresses For Women 2023
$254.46-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Faces like your own
I made an interesting discovery which is related to female faces and TV.

Sometimes I see a woman with a face that I instantly like in a very affectionate way. It used to be hard to tell, what was so special about these faces, they are all a bit alike though. They aren't even beautiful and I couldn't really tell what was so special about exactly this type of faces.

Today, I played around with eyeliner, lipstick and a wig and there we go: These faces look just like mine, except that my face has aged the male way of course.

Now I wonder, is that just me, am I specifically fond of myself (though I don't really like my face) or is that pretty normal? It seems, that with a wife with the female version of my face should actually help spreading my very own DNA 😁 This question is no trouble for me, but I am curious to know if others know this effect too.

Please don't ask for pictures, as they would have to show my face and in this context, I would't like that 😉
Mmmm... I hope that's related and this is what you mean.

Every time I see a photo of a person of the same psycho-type (or personality type, or socionics type, there are 16 of them) I literally jump on my place. I'm not sure if it's a just a recognizing, or a energetic resonance, or something about DNA. Probably all three are related somehow.

I can't tell anything about make-up, though. I hate it since I was 14 or something, when I injured my eye, but still had to take part in a some kind of school semi-theatrical competition where I (among three other guys) had to play a house wife with a full theatrical make-up. It hurted so badly when I was washing it off...
Aha, this is interesting - psychotypes, socionics... I will add "sociotypes" and see what I can find on the internet.
Check this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics . My wife and I have been studying socionics for quite a some time (as a hobby 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,772 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2)