Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI 8TH No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Forms Artificial Fake Chest for Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Drag Queen
$538.16-69%

lifelike sex doll
TPE sex doll Lifelike sex doll Sex doll real doll Love doll Big breast sex doll real size sexualea dolls sex doll woman Big ass
$60.50-50%

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

Leosoxs lingerie
Pearl Massage Sexy Thong Hot Lace Embroidery Transparent Panties Women Sexy Lingerie Low Waist Hollowed Out T-back Femme Tangas
$3.29

leather hood bondage
Bdsm Bondage Erotic Tool SM Leather Hood Head Harness Mask Fetish Open Eye and Mouth Slave Sex Party Mask Toy For Women Men
$254.33-50%

chastity 2021
2021 New Male Bird locked Soft Silicone Male penis ring Chastity Cage BDSM bondage restraint device short set sex toy for men
$47.81-32%

bondage restraints
Adult Handcuffs&Ankle Cuffs BDSM Bondage Set Restraint Open Legs Bed Slave BDSM Lesbian Gay Sex Products Erotic Accessories 2021
$2.50-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
Just for anything you find funny. Please try to keep fetish related humour in the corresponding fetish threads, though 😉
Pinterest decided to subscribe me to "Spanish humour".  That's what you can end up with if you simplify the orthography and let all "unnecessary doodles" (no pun intended! 😁 ) out:

spanish-01.jpg   
Whoops, target missed.

1518997647319.webm (Size: 1.29 MB )

"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
I like the girl's face expression. It's like:

wtf-01-dogs.jpg   
Tag cloud from bishuk.com (an educative site on sexual health and relationships). Each word is a separate tag:

bishuk.com_tags-01.png   

Where are you, Dr. Freud? 😁
Thought this was quite funny.

C1F6A2B9-D38A-4899-9DB0-ECD1FC231721.jpeg   

Apologies if this is in the wrong place Ra!
I love Davie:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkM94LgohKw

Remember that joke about a musician, who was making a mistake over and over again? (The sound engineer: "Maestro, just play all notes, I'll do the rest").
I saw this the other day, but it was titled "Everyone Needs A Smart Friend". 

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/zZxGBdWHD4k
[/video]
Old but always funny! 

Source: youtu.be/i7W3ICpONVs
Made me giggle.

2ABDB789-790C-4220-8920-19F6F3F1796C.jpeg   

For the Lego fans amongst us. 

5C77B356-E93E-4190-96DD-BFEC08409400.jpeg   

😁