Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

cock ring
Elastic Reusable Men Cock Ring Condom Dildo Sheath Penis Extender Sleeve Enlargement Cover CockRing Adult Sex Toys For Man Women
$2.26

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

yizyif
Womens Pirate Cosplay Costume Medieval Renaissance Skirt Musical Theme Party Outfit Striped Dress with Headscarf for Performance
$18.17-29%

penis extender
Realistic Octopus Penis Sleeve Soft Silicone Sex Toy For Couples Dick Cover BDSM Game 18cm Useable Fantasy Animal Cock Extender
$72.36-50%

manyjoy
Female Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Underwear Invisible Thong Chastity Pants Devices BDSM Sex Toys for Women Adult Toys
$70.03-19%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Honkai: Star Rail Ruan Mei Cosplay Costume Women Dress Uniform RuanMei Sexy Party Costume Halloween
$210.08-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Actresses with male stunt doubles.
Something Ra wrote made me wonder, what actresses of an (at least vaguely) pervy nature have been stunt doubled by men? Off the top of my head I can think of:

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (the horse-riding scenes in 'The Sport of Penguins', good grief that is obvious).

Lynda Carter in several episodes of CBS's 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' (the guy's nearly as unconvincing as the 'Batgirl' jockey).

Angelina Jolie in 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider : The Cradle of Life' (the wing-suit scenes which work quite well, you might easilly miss this one).

Jennifer Beals in 'Flashdance' (apparently Richard “Crazy Legs” Colón was OK with wearing a  wig and leotard but drew the line at  tucking which makes it all a bit   >.<  )

Daryl Hannah in 'Blade Runner' (a male gymnast did the back-flips shot, his legs are a bit of a give-away).

Any others that spring to mind?
I noticed in Sucker Punch and Watchmen the footwear changed from heels to flats during fight scenes. A possible clue to male stunt doubles?
Catwoman has a tendency to change heels during fight scenes but I don't think they've ever used a male stunt double for her.

Julie Newmar

jn1.jpg   

Michelle Pfeiffer

mp1.jpg   

Anne Hathaway

ah1.jpg   

ah2.jpg   

That said, this definitely isn't Anne...

nah1.jpg   
Actors and their Stunt Doubles:

https://imgur.com/gallery/C0f7i/comment/58345833/1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Jeannie Epper, Lynda Carter's stunt double Culmor 26 6,712 11 Feb 2018, 14:21
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (1)