Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Actresses with male stunt doubles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something Ra wrote made me wonder, what actresses of an (at least vaguely) pervy nature have been stunt doubled by men? Off the top of my head I can think of:

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (the horse-riding scenes in 'The Sport of Penguins', good grief that is obvious).

Lynda Carter in several episodes of CBS's 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' (the guy's nearly as unconvincing as the 'Batgirl' jockey).

Angelina Jolie in 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider : The Cradle of Life' (the wing-suit scenes which work quite well, you might easilly miss this one).

Jennifer Beals in 'Flashdance' (apparently Richard “Crazy Legs” Colón was OK with wearing a  wig and leotard but drew the line at  tucking which makes it all a bit   >.<  )

Daryl Hannah in 'Blade Runner' (a male gymnast did the back-flips shot, his legs are a bit of a give-away).

Any others that spring to mind?
I noticed in Sucker Punch and Watchmen the footwear changed from heels to flats during fight scenes. A possible clue to male stunt doubles?
Catwoman has a tendency to change heels during fight scenes but I don't think they've ever used a male stunt double for her.

Julie Newmar

[attachment=24071]

Michelle Pfeiffer

[attachment=24072]

Anne Hathaway

[attachment=24073]

[attachment=24074]

That said, this definitely isn't Anne...

[attachment=24075]