Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Women Winter Faux Leather Warm Pants High Waist Trousers thin Stretch Fleece Lining Skinny Ankle-Length Pants
$2.48-37%

jialuowei
Western Style Women's Vintage 14CM High Heel Pointed Toe Punk Black Brown Party Wedding Dress Shoes
$750.20-30%

gothic lolita
Handmade Sheep Horn Headband Hairband Accessory Demon Evil Gothic Lolita Cosplay Halloween Headwear Prop
$4.71-19%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

koomiho
KOOMIHO 8th Gen Silicone Long 9-point Bodysuit No Oil No Fade Float Point Fake Vagina Sexy Style for Crossdresser Drag Queen
$2766.66-66%

2023 chastity
2023 New Chastity Cage Anti-Off Device Elastic Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Cock Rings Penis Lock Accessories Adult Sex Toys
$17.40-50%

electro stimulation device
Penis Electric Shock Sex Toys For Male Ball Crusher Penis Electro Stimulation Muscular Chastity Devices CBT Scrotum Cock Rings
$16.98-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My best outdoor selfbondage scenario. (so far)
Last week I made one of my most intense selfbondage scenarios. I have now done my selfbondage session outdoors when summer has arrived in Finland. I'm doing them in the woods near my house. Enough in shelter, but still so close to settlements that there is a risk of catching up.
My legs were tied apart and my hands were behind tree locked in handcuffs. Besides the straps held me in the tree from the torso and the neck. Penisgag prevent making any loud noises. Blindfold crowned my helplessness because I did not see anything. The fact that I did not see it around was even a bit scary, but at the same time it stimulated me more. So the time would not have been long so the electro hammered my dick. My mind would have scream behind my gag, but I did not want to have a noise that would have increased the risk of catching.

There is a link to my video session.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Electr...t-31085511

If you have suggestions on how I could still improve my session, then I will listen to the suggestions.
What was your release?
(12 Jun 2017, 18:17 )Like Ra Wrote: What was your release?

I had the keys of the handcuffs all the time behind my tree. Do not appear in the video. And if anyone had gone wrong I also had hidden wirecutters, where I could, if necessary, cut the chain of handcuffs and release myself.
Wow - daytime naked selfbondage! Very brave, sir.

Not something I could get away with in London!

Although there are a few places I have tried in the dead of night (Not naked btw!).
verry cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Outdoor session in High heels, video and lots of problems, DressBindFun 14 6,962 29 Nov 2018, 05:08
Last Post: DressBindFun
Winter - a great season for outdoor sb fun johngerners 4 4,386 06 Jan 2017, 19:51
Last Post: Like Ra
Outdoor Bondage Session 1 susanr 0 14,679 24 Jun 2010, 18:57
Last Post: susanr

Contributors: jasapasa (2) , Like Ra (1) , slaafruben (1) , Will90MeeG (1)