Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Women Hot Sexy Latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$35.92

ballet high heels
10/20/30Pcs Mix Styles Women High Heel Boots Charms Ice Skates Ballet Shoes Pendant For Jewelry Making Accessories Supplies Bulk
$1.96

qiui
Chastity Device Belt Lock Timed Unlock QIUI Key Pod APP Remote Control Unlock Penis Cage Accessories 18 Sex Toys For Men Gay
$44.93-33%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Cock Head Glans Penis Ring Sex Increase Orgasm Sex delay ejaculation Products for Men Foreskin Corrector Rings
$2.29

metelam
Metelam One Piece Set Ultra Shiny Glossy Sheer Crotchless Pantyhose Thigh-Highs Stockings with Lace Garter Belts
$32.14

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Novelty Halloween Masquerade Mask Dragon Head Mask for Festival Fancy Dress Party Carnival Cosplay Adults Men
$5.31-39%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Sexy women's high fork thong swimsuit Pu black swimsuit hot girl one-piece sand dew back beach swimsuit
$44.61-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

User titles and member seniority thresholds
I've just noticed that I'm a 'senior member' 
And that there are some rankings to achieve these levels. 

Out of curiosity what are the thresholds. 
From junior member to posting freak??
Never looked at them 😁 Let's see here ... These are the current settings:

user-titles-01.png   

Any suggestions/ideas on if we should change them? Or add new titles? Or rename them? Or if anybody needs an individual title?
Interesting thanks.
Very interesting indeed.

And, as I have some way to go before I cease to be a Junior, here is my post on the matter.

I wonder if the classifications should be more perverse? After a long service of regular posting, maybe it would be nice to be monickered as 'Certified Pervert for all to see'!
I think the current classification is more neutral, because there might be some guys who do not want to be either "certified" or "perverted", but I'm open to any suggestion. Also if you would like to have more gradations, than just 5 (I belong to the 6th grade anyway 😁 )
I don't even know what my "status" is, so will make a post to see what it brings up after I press the reply button
Well that's odd...

Just spotted that my forum profile has changed and I'm no longer a multi-star 'posting freak'  Ireful 

Capture.JPG   

My poor old ego is truly crushed.....

I've been demoted to newbie status by the powers that be...

Most curious

MJ
Not sure, but my profile seems to have changed as well.

Ra ? What did you do?
Hm... strange...
OK, this "thing" should be completely rethought. This is what we have right now:

user_titles-01.png   

The amount and type of "stars" can be assigned to each title separately. Currently there is only one star image, and the only configured amount is 1 😊

So, I'm open to any suggesstion, regarding the titles, criteria and styles of stars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Blank User Profiles PurpleVibes 6 162 30 Jul 2023, 21:15
Last Post: Like Ra
User Profile Changes Hazel 7 1,443 03 Dec 2020, 19:14
Last Post: no smile

Contributors: Atsta (1) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (1)