Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wearable Vibrator For Women App Remote Control Dildo 10 Mode Female Vibrator Clitoral Vagina G-Spot Anal Massager Couple Sex Toy
$17.67

tpe penis
Erotic Soft Silicone Jelly Dildo for Women Realistic Small Penis Anal Plug Dick Suction Cup Strapon Adult Sex Toys for Woman
$14.08-50%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D T Crotch Oil Shiny Sockings Glossy U Convex Pouch Sexy Tight Stockings COCKring Open Crotch Pantyhose Plus Size F17
$14.28-50%

pantyhose encasement
Unisex Erotic Lingerie Sheer Nylon Body Encasement Cocoon with Head Enclosure Bodystocking Bodyhose Pantyhose Bodysuit
$5.92

prostate stimulation
Telescopic Anal Vibrator Prostate Stimulator Massager Vibrators Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Anal Butt Plug Sex Toy Dildo for Men
$19.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Dr Who (Missy, etc.)
As several forum members seen to have the hots for Missy I've started a new thread.

Just as a first post those boots are an immediate boiiiiinnnnnggggg!

Missy1.jpg   

Divine sternness with a hint of a pervy smile and beautiful blue eyes that see into your very soul, utterly ruthless and totally gorgeous. Who could ask for more?
Perfection.

2d2cp0je0az1000.png   

Culmor goes back to fantasising about what's really going on under that oh-so-demure Edwardian costume...   😊
I also find her attractive but at the same time she's so weird and creepy.
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Weird and creepy are bread and butter to me 😉 Nothing better than a bad girl.
Just like the 'Master', Missy has had many faces over the years:

0.jpg    - Missy playing with her toys... which one is the sonic screwdriver?
 100699_770_preview.jpg    - more boots for @Culmor 😁
 be965e073371f990ed79c17befe1d32e.jpg    - ballet legs?

enjoy

MJ
(07 Feb 2020, 12:57 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=38496] - (animated) The best scene from Dr Who in years (and no apologies if this is repeat post - it's too good!)

I know this is a suspension thread, but Dr. Who has given me more than a few EOTD moments over MANY years (I used to watch reruns on UHF TV when I was a kid in Los Angeles!). So I'm going to put Amy Pond in here as a recent example 😊

amy.jpg   
(07 Feb 2020, 19:01 )bondagetom1 Wrote: I know this is a suspension thread
Moved to the correct thread 😊
There are definitely quite a few special moments in Dr. Who. Missy took it to a new level, and I think, the makers played with that idea. In one of his last episodes, David Tennant (10th Doctor, I think) spent most of the time strapped to a wheelchair. From the earlier seasons, I remember Sarah-Jane's yellow raincoat, which was probably not intended to raise anything.

sontarianexperiment.jpg   

google "sarah jane smith raincoat" for more...

The spin-off series Torchwood has a lot of BDSM elements, and I think, that is not by accident. Jack Harkness is being tortured in almost every episode. And there is a long scene of Toshiko trying to flee with her arms tied firmly to the back. I think, I posted that scene somewhere else aeady. And in the episode "Cyberwoman", Owen keeps his girlfriend in the basement, mounted to a frame, for life support and security.

tw4-cyberwoman.jpg   
Fun fact on Jenna Coleman's suspension. They taped her skirt to her legs so it wouldn't fly up (down?) and give us a panty peek.

A few Whoniverse pics I found in my library:

Jenna's legs being defuzzed on set.
 Jenna-Louise%20Coleman%20Doctor%20Who%20Parliament%20Square%20(2).jpg   

A photoshopped image of Jenna in bondage. It's a pretty good fake.
 jenna_coleman_by_thefakedoktor-dcgj4kz.jpg   

Nicola Bryant (a.k.a. Peri, a 6th Doctor companion) at a convention.
 nicola_bryant_in_distress_8_by_damselprotector-da28emb.jpg   
(08 Feb 2020, 22:03 )Frank Wrote: Jenna's legs being defuzzed on set.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=38581]   
Talk about the best job on set!
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Although Jenna is my favourite Dr's companion, I did once have a thing for Ace (Sophie Aldred):

th_13772_f54a8f767711_122_586lo.jpg     03-curse-of-fenric.jpg     22.jpg.b3fd796158dcf0d7afb4a9263e70d0f4.jpg    - from The Curse of Fenric 

With testosterone sloshing around and pouring out of my ears the 'glimpse of stocking' was more than enough to fire me up!   😁 

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Katy Perry in latex, pantyhose, stockings, catsuits, leotards, etc. Like Ra 11 9,804 22 May 2023, 16:51
Last Post: Like Ra
Traditional Rainwear - coats, jackets, etc. Strappado 7 2,255 06 Sep 2019, 00:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (2) , Frank (1) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (2) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , PetraJane (1) , Strappado (1) , Will90MeeG (1)