Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Dr Who (Missy, etc.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As several forum members seen to have the hots for Missy I've started a new thread.

Just as a first post those boots are an immediate boiiiiinnnnnggggg!

[attachment=23594]

Divine sternness with a hint of a pervy smile and beautiful blue eyes that see into your very soul, utterly ruthless and totally gorgeous. Who could ask for more?
Perfection.

[attachment=23595]

Culmor goes back to fantasising about what's really going on under that oh-so-demure Edwardian costume...   😊
I also find her attractive but at the same time she's so weird and creepy.
Weird and creepy are bread and butter to me 😉 Nothing better than a bad girl.
Just like the 'Master', Missy has had many faces over the years:

[attachment=23624] - Missy playing with her toys... which one is the sonic screwdriver?
[attachment=23625] - more boots for @Culmor 😁
[attachment=23626] - ballet legs?

enjoy

MJ
(07 Feb 2020, 12:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=38496] - (animated) The best scene from Dr Who in years (and no apologies if this is repeat post - it's too good!)

I know this is a suspension thread, but Dr. Who has given me more than a few EOTD moments over MANY years (I used to watch reruns on UHF TV when I was a kid in Los Angeles!). So I'm going to put Amy Pond in here as a recent example 😊

[attachment=38551]
(07 Feb 2020, 19:01 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is a suspension thread
Moved to the correct thread 😊
There are definitely quite a few special moments in Dr. Who. Missy took it to a new level, and I think, the makers played with that idea. In one of his last episodes, David Tennant (10th Doctor, I think) spent most of the time strapped to a wheelchair. From the earlier seasons, I remember Sarah-Jane's yellow raincoat, which was probably not intended to raise anything.

[attachment=38556]

google "sarah jane smith raincoat" for more...

The spin-off series Torchwood has a lot of BDSM elements, and I think, that is not by accident. Jack Harkness is being tortured in almost every episode. And there is a long scene of Toshiko trying to flee with her arms tied firmly to the back. I think, I posted that scene somewhere else aeady. And in the episode "Cyberwoman", Owen keeps his girlfriend in the basement, mounted to a frame, for life support and security.

[attachment=38557]
Fun fact on Jenna Coleman's suspension. They taped her skirt to her legs so it wouldn't fly up (down?) and give us a panty peek.

A few Whoniverse pics I found in my library:

Jenna's legs being defuzzed on set.
[attachment=38581]

A photoshopped image of Jenna in bondage. It's a pretty good fake.
[attachment=38582]

Nicola Bryant (a.k.a. Peri, a 6th Doctor companion) at a convention.
[attachment=38583]
(08 Feb 2020, 22:03 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Jenna's legs being defuzzed on set.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=38581]   
Talk about the best job on set!
Although Jenna is my favourite Dr's companion, I did once have a thing for Ace (Sophie Aldred):

[attachment=38599][attachment=38597][attachment=38598] - from The Curse of Fenric 

With testosterone sloshing around and pouring out of my ears the 'glimpse of stocking' was more than enough to fire me up!   😁 

MJ
Pages: 1 2