Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Leopard Bandage Lingerie Set Women Vintage Halter 3-Piece Sexy Erotic Set Cut Out Brief Kit
$21.45-33%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Lace Bra Set Women Transparent Mesh Patchwork Lingerie Set Ladies Sexy Panty Exotic Set
$23.17-35%

shiny swimsuit
Women's Micro Bikini Set Sexy Swimwear Shiny Patent Leather Lingerie Set Summer Swimsuit Halter Lace-up Bra Tops with Thongs
$38.70

app chastity
Remote Keybox Application Intelligent APP Control Chastity Cage Couples Flirting in Different Places Penis Binding Lock Adult
$329.12

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Silicone Breast Forms With Arms Artificial Chest Male To Female Fake Boobs For Drag Queen Cosplay Crossdresser Shemale
$1604.46-22%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ozbondage gear
HI people of Ra!
I would like to purchase something fromΒ http://ozbondage.com/
Any of you has ever purchased anything from there? Do you know the items quality? Have you ever had trouble with delivery service or refund?

Let me know your experiences; any dares will be appreciated 😊
I always admired their leather "glove-like fitting single-gloves". As far as I know, Jim Weathers uses their production on "his models". Such tight and so good quality single-gloves make no sense in self-bondage, hence no personal experience, unfortunately.
I have in mind a couple of gags and some leather straps and leather cuffs. Always useful during bondage and self bondage sessions πŸ˜‰Β  Furthermore i've always had a big thing on white leather bondage stuff, like EOFTD Blush
You can find leather cuffs/gags on Aliexpress or eBay much cheaper. Not sure about white leather, though 😊
Yeah i shop on aliexpress quite often, but i've never found white leather. I purchased a lot of "leather" straps, but none of them has ever satisfied me completely. Cheap material and they break easily. Also the gags taste nasty, never reach 2'' \ 2'' 1/4 inch and are too loose. I saved some money to buy something worthy and fancy to complete some exact scenario i have in mind πŸ˜‹Β  We all know how important details are!
I bought from Ozbondage once. It went well, quality is very good. I had a few questions and got the answers quickly...

Well, I would not hesitate to buy again from them.

Contributors: amadeus (3) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (1)