Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Lace Hollow Out Open Crotch Panties Crossing Strappy Bells Adorned Mesh See Through Open Back Women Briefs Thongs Underwear
$4.82-35%

crossdress fetish
Sissy Lingerie For Men Bodysuit Crossdress Fetish Babydoll Mesh Thongs Gay Sexy See Through Sex Male Exotic Pole Dance Clothing
$23.93-5%

pantyhose bodysuit
Lingerie Sexy Bodysuit Diamond Fishnet Bodysuit Mesh Pantyhose Babydoll Rhinestone Shiny Clubwear Body Stockings Hosiery Fishnet
$3.39-50%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Shiny Rhinestone Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Women Tights Pantyhose Lingerie Hosiery Fashion Shiny Diamond Thigh Stockings Black
$20.04

sexy
2PCS Women Panties Set Seamless Underwear Set Female Low Rise Briefs Underpants Sexy Lingerie Pantys 2022
$2.86

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Sayu Cosplay Costume Sayu Cosplay Costume Women Outfits Lovely Dress Halloween Hat Tail Full Set
$157.95-65%

vac-u-lock machine
DTSUDU Noiseless Advanced Sex Machine New Accessories VAC-U-Lock Dildos Women's Love Toys Sex Products
$41.12-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB02/2017 – Office chair tie and vibrator torment
After my first session of the year I was keen to try another, but I was also very tired, so I opted for an old favourite the ‘chair tie’ with an added vibrator torment to bring my evening to a climactic close

Equipment:
70den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den glossy Tan control tights
Lycra leotard with sheath
Long nylon gloves
Rope
Condom
Silicon cock rings
Butt-plug
High-heeled ankle boots
Chains
Ankle cuffs with d-rings
Lace-up hood with penis gag and blindfold
Chair
Vibrator and timer

The session:
I didn’t change out of the clothing I’d worn in Session 1, though I did temporarily remove my hood and gloves to better see what I was doing and fiddle around with ropes and timers.
Once everything was ready I sat down and laced on my hood again – this time there was no hesitation and I stuffed the gag into my mouth, tightening the strap as far as I could. Weird how the silicon cock didn’t seem anywhere near as long or scary this time…

chair01.JPG    - on with the hood and ready to take that silicon cock gag again... yummy!. I can't lace it up with my gloves on, they are too slippery to grip the laces.

One of the things I love so much about this style of chair tie is lifting my feet from the ground and increasing the feeling of helplessness. I used rope and the ankle cuffs to tie my legs as far up as I could, causing me to swing around in the chair (the uneven floor of my house exaggerates this movement). Unfortunately the swivelling motion wasn’t what I wanted and so I had to resort to chains under the chair legs to stop the chair spinning too much (on other occasions the spinning movement whilst blindfolded and helpless has been an exciting addition to my play).  I also used the chains to bind myself down to the chair seat. I attached the vibrator (on timer) to my sheathed cock with hair bands (worked very well) and placed all my bits and pieces in my lap and close to hand.

chair01a.JPG    - are you sitting comfortably? Then let us begin...

chair02.JPG    - chains to stop me spinning around

chair03.JPG    - legs up and now roping my body to the chair

Next I used a long rope to bind myself to the chair back, attempting to fix my torso in place, crisscrossing my chest and wrapping around my waist.

Once I was confident that I was securely tied to the chair, the timer was set (I estimated it would start in around 5 minutes time) and all the remaining rope was within my reach, I buckled on the blindfold.

chair04.JPG    - blind to the world

Instantly my world was transformed: no light of any kind seeped through the hood and blindfold, rendering me totally blind and reliant upon touch and memory. I fumbled around for the ropes I would use to secure my wrists and carefully started to finalise my bondage. I’d decided to use a long length of rope with a pre-tied loop at each end. The first loop went over my left wrists and then I simply wrapped the rope, in a figure of 8 pattern, around my wrists, behind my back and the chair. By constantly wriggling my wrists I could make the rope quite tight, but still comfortable. When I reached the end of rope I slipped the final loop over a wrist and my bondage was complete.

chair05.JPG    - hands tied and now waiting for the fun to begin

Now is was securely, if not totally helplessly, bound, blindfolded, gagged and plugged – all I wanted now was to be tormented by the vibrator when it started it’s programmed cycles. This part of a session is always the most difficult time: I hope I’ve set the timer properly (and remembered to switch it on – occasionally I forget, or else it has failed to activate properly!). and time seems to stop completely, especially when I’m wearing a blindfold and I find I become quite disorientated by the isolation of blindness, combined with my feet lifted from the floor.
After a time I became very aware of the drool building in my mouth: unlike my first session when I was lying on my back this time the combination of an upright position and the deeper, tighter cock gag meant it was much harder to swallow all the liquid forming in my mouth. For some reason this triggered an almost subconscious action as I found myself trying to find a way to deal with the fluid in my mouth: swallowing didn’t quite work, but an instinctive ‘sucking’ action did help, this started to fuel some quite naughty fantasies and my erection was rejuvenated – just in time for the vibrator to start.

chair07.JPG    - the devilish device doing it's thing

Wow! I actually managed to hold out for 2 cycles (that was about 3minutes of wonderful torment) before I exploded into the condom.
Once my orgasm was completed, and because I could, I started to struggle out of my bondage – the wrist tie was very effective, so it took me some time to wriggle my wrist enough to escape and I ‘suffered’ another 2 cycles of vibration before finally being able to switch everything off.

What went well?
The bondage hood – again this proved to be an excellent addition to my session. Firstly the gag was amazing, especially when I overcame my fears and tightened it deep into my mouth. I think ‘practise makes perfect’ would be a very good phrase to use – the more I ‘wear’ the gag, the deeper and more comfortable it gets (a bit like a butt plug in that respect!). The new experience was using the blindfold, which was both effective and enhanced my session in a very intense way.

The vibrator and timer – one of my favourite additions to a self-bondage session! Today I tried something slightly different in how I attached the vibrator to my cock and it worked very well. By using soft hair bands I could firmly and comfortably hold the vibrator against my cock, which in turn meant the vibrator stayed in place and worked much better.

Bound to the chair – the bondage around my upper body/torso was another great addition (helped by my ‘rice-bag’ breasts) and something I will use again.

What could be improved?
More rope and tidier bondage – I didn’t use enough rope around my upper body and the bondage was not as neat as I would have liked it to look (how vain does that sound?). This needs to be fixed when I do this scene again.

Add an SRD/rope ratchet and make it a proper session – I consciously decided not to make my session ‘inescapable’, but when I was struggling to get out of my bondage (because I could) I did start to wonder what might have happened if I’d had to stay bound for another 10-20minutes would I have realised my fantasy of being ‘forced’ to cum a second time? I need to test this… 😁

A better chair – this was an old chair with a dodgy height adjustment (it is prone to collapse – very alarming when bound!). I’ve been looking at a new chair, with a higher back and have narrowed down to a couple of candidates (I wonder how many people buy chairs based upon bondage points and easy wipe down?) – watch this space.

Oh… and a final point – I need to either replace my leotard zip or buy a new one as it has broken… disaster!  Shok

chair08.JPG      - does anyone know how to use a sewing machine?  

I hope you enjoyed my second session of ‘Home alone – 2017’

Play safe

MJ
Quote:"....Now is was securely, if not totally helplessly, bound, blindfolded, gagged and plugged – all I wanted now was to be tormented by the vibrator when it started it’s programmed cycles. This part of a session is always the most difficult time: I hope I’ve set the timer properly (and remembered to switch it on – occasionally I forget, or else it has failed to activate properly!). and time seems to stop completely, especially when I’m wearing a blindfold...."

This sounds very familiar 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB02/2021 – Lycra suit and ice, a close call madjack 8 1,623 21 Jul 2023, 22:02
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB02/2019 – The Wig of Orange on a throne of wood madjack 3 2,036 20 May 2019, 16:32
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB02/2018 – Home Alone (part 2) Turning another fantasy into reality madjack 3 2,801 22 Jun 2018, 00:29
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB06/2017 – Kneeling for pleasure madjack 2 3,737 20 Oct 2017, 13:46
MJ-SB05/2017 – Self-bondage… how not to madjack 0 2,999 19 Oct 2017, 10:52

Contributors: madjack (1) , Vixien (1)