Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
YUU Automatic Heating Male Masturbator Cup Real Vaginas for Men Electric Masturbation Pocket Pussy Vibrator Sex Toys for Men
$832.77-47%

speerise
Speerise Costume Women's Tank Stirrup legging Nylon Spandex Long Bodysuit Dance Wear Shiny Metallic Unitard
$215.19-33%

drozeno
Men's Underwear English Letter Personality T-Back Low Waist Sexy Double G-String Pure Cotton Comfortable Hip Lifting KoreanStyle
$59.27-63%

latex bondage
Women PVC Leather Suspender Skirt Backless Sexy Mesh Lingerie Erotic Latex Underwear Open Crotch See Through Bondage Dress Sexi
$7.97-41%

transgender
2PC Handmade Rainbow Bead LGBT Pride Rope Bracelet For Lover Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Bracelet Couple Friendship Jewelry
$2.17

bondage suit
2023 Erotic Lingerie Sexy Clothing Transparent Pajamas Passion Suit Uniform Temptation Bondage SM Suit Adult Supplies Wholesale
$2.42-38%

rolecos
Anime Free Iwatobi Swim Club Nanase Haruka Makoto Rin Hazuki Nagisa Rei Cosplay Costume Swimming Board Shorts Costumes
$43.55-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cycling with a plug in...
I'm putting this here as I can't think of anywhere else!!!

Well After much thought and peer pressure... today I tried the 'cycle with a plug in'... lasted about 5.5miles/9km before it had to come out. The friction on the perrinium was getting uncomfortable and as I was only 1/2 way I didn't want to push it.
I used the ass anchor expando plug as this has the smallest outside portion of my plugs.

Went to fish it out in a dark patch along side a lake only to be passed by a jogger within a few seconds, thankfully he thought I was giving way to him (bit narrow at that point)

Now the only problem was that the excercise and a now relaxed butt that was obviously not as clean as I thought (it was a last minute rushed decision ) meant that there was an additional reason for the cycle gear to go into the washing machine.

And the whole 'shut the bathroom door' thing didn't work as my 2 year old decided he wanted a shower too... the dog vigorously sniffing at the pile of stinky cycle clothes...

All in all a bit of a massive near miss!!!

Ha ha ha ha.
kids and pets, you can't live with them, you can't live without them 😊
(17 Jan 2017, 21:19 )ltxrob Wrote: as my 2 year old decided he wanted a shower too... the dog vigorously sniffing at the pile of stinky cycle clothes...

Sounds very familiar 😁

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1)