Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cycling with a plug in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm putting this here as I can't think of anywhere else!!!

Well After much thought and peer pressure... today I tried the 'cycle with a plug in'... lasted about 5.5miles/9km before it had to come out. The friction on the perrinium was getting uncomfortable and as I was only 1/2 way I didn't want to push it.
I used the ass anchor expando plug as this has the smallest outside portion of my plugs.

Went to fish it out in a dark patch along side a lake only to be passed by a jogger within a few seconds, thankfully he thought I was giving way to him (bit narrow at that point)

Now the only problem was that the excercise and a now relaxed butt that was obviously not as clean as I thought (it was a last minute rushed decision ) meant that there was an additional reason for the cycle gear to go into the washing machine.

And the whole 'shut the bathroom door' thing didn't work as my 2 year old decided he wanted a shower too... the dog vigorously sniffing at the pile of stinky cycle clothes...

All in all a bit of a massive near miss!!!

Ha ha ha ha.
kids and pets, you can't live with them, you can't live without them 😊
(17 Jan 2017, 21:19 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]as my 2 year old decided he wanted a shower too... the dog vigorously sniffing at the pile of stinky cycle clothes...

Sounds very familiar 😁