Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
YEMA Multi-Speed Strapon Double Big Dildo Vibrator Strap on Women's Panties Penis Adult Sex Toys for Women Lesbian Couples Shop
$52.27-55%

crossdress fetish
Plus size Sissy Lingerie Set Cosplay man Maid Outfit Roleplay Crossdresser Gay transgender Fetish Sexy Lace Dress Exotic Apparel
$18.46-2%

glossy body suit
Men Bodysuit Wet Look Glossy Sissy Gay Penis Pouch Leotard Women Bodysuits Sexy Jumpsuit Swimsuit Club Erotic Homens Jockstrap
$105.04

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Hot Sexy Men Erotic Underwear Sheer Lace Sissy Lingerie Halter Adjustable Straps Wire-free Unlined Mini Male Bra Tops
$6.34-5%

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Leg/Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,SM Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Shoulder Straps
$14.46

negative chastity
2024 New Stainless Steel Butterfly Negative Chastity Lock Male Penis Bondage Device Cock Cage Male Gay Sex Toys 자오 다정 Cock Ring
$68.95-45%

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

how to shave
For the guys here who shave their private parts, how do you shave them?
These are my finding:
with the grain of the hairs: ok shave, no ingrowing hairs afterwards, the itch when the hairs start to grow to a certain length is almost nonexistent.
against the grain of the hairs: smooth as a baby, the feeling is soooo good. Ingrowing hairs afterwards, the itch after 2 days drives me mad.
Do you guys use other techniques? Findings please if you do.

I use a gilette razor.

Does someone use hair removal creme?
For the "delicate parts", I shave when I'm in the shower. I have a 2nd, older five blade razor that stays in the shower. When my new blades are too worn out for facial duties they go to the shower. Only takes a few seconds to "clear the forest" and since I shower every day there's no significant regrowth.

With or against the grain? Whatever way gets 'em. 😊
"Veet" or something for sensitive skin 😉
I pluck hairs out, one at a time.
It took me months, but I do sport a very nice V

My leg hair is almost gone.
definately use hair removal cream burns a little but very smooth

Contributors: Frank (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Tom Barker (1)