Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
HESEKS Wetlook Leather Faux Latex Sexy Leggings for Women Tight Over Croth Zipper Leather Pants Liquid PU Leather Sexy Club Wear
$38.24-45%

leohex
LEOHEX Japanese Cosplay Sheer Shiny Body Suits See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-29%

anal vibrator
0Adult Sex Products Erotic Bondage Bed Games BDSM Sex Bondage Set Women Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Restraints Sex Toys For Couples
$7.02-50%

muziskat lingerie
2024 New Erotic Set See-Through Embroidered Sexy Eyelash Lace Body Shaping Lingerie Four-Piece Set Women Onlyfan
$41.94-55%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Automatic Sex Machine Gun Adult Toy Device with Realistic Dildo Vac u Lock Masturbator for Women and man
$338.42-35%

app chastity
Key Pod Chastity Cage Key Safe Box APP Remote Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories Male Chastity Belt Device
$308.91-39%

time lock bondage
Large Silicone Penis Cock Ring Penis Ring Ball Stretcher Bondage Sex Toy Lock Delay Time Ejaculation Male Man Sexes Accessoires
$55.28-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Unscheduled business trip....but..
Hand luggage only...

Mmmm

Can't take anything 'really' fun with me, due to space/weight and security X-rays in the passenger queue.
So that eliminates most of my latex, cuffs, plugs, gags etc

May go with the tens power pack as it could be for a bad back...
A zentai and a soft rope?

Suggestions as to what I could take....
I would add a plug and a gag.
You can also have a look here: https://www.likera.com/sb/general.php in the Business trip section
Don't fancy carrying a plug and a gag in carry on luggage while the watch it go past on the X-ray... Then stare at me standing there waiting for it!!
You just know that if one of the security team is bored, they'd have you empty the case to look at everything and for all to see!!
That means more fun! Sometimes I wear a one-piece swimsuit underneath my clothes, what puzzles the guys at the "manual control" when they feel something different between my shoulder-blades 😁

The security team usually does not care, they are way too tired and busy to play with your toys...
I'm thinking of going to find a nerf style foam sponge ball. This when held in place by a zentai hood or pantyhose should act perfectly well as a gag.
Gag issue solved. 65mm Childs foam tennis ball. :-D
Could you not just have bought something after you arrived at your destination?
There's no better gag than pantyhose in a condom.
Unfortunately it's a bit of a splash and dash trip.
I land .. Meeting.. Eat... Sleep..meeting.. Fly
No shopping opportunities.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 442 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,464 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,621 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,893 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien
Business trip opportunity ltxrob 5 4,505 17 Oct 2015, 14:25
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (5) , TightSlip (2)