Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hormone female
Capsule Vaginal Tightening Private Care Vagina Shrinking Postpartum Support & Balance Hormones Vaginial Tightening Pills Korean
$13.03-39%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Black Pants Pencil Pants Faux Leather Leggings Butt Lift Matt Black Leather Women Pants
$72.59-33%

soronssy
satin glossy split body swimsuit with neck strap bikini sexy strap adjustable oil women swim suit set
$307.69-29%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Men Panties Shorts With Crotch Zip Handmade Underpants S-LPM074
$44.75-18%

anal
500ml Semen Lubricant For Anal Lubrication Man Simulate Sex Lube Water Base Oil Super Viscous Vaginal Massage Women Gay Adult 18
$9.55

crossdress cosplay female
60/40CM Realistic skin Silicone Female Gloves Lady Fake Hands Cover For Cosplay Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen 1 pair
$140.13

chastity 2021
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New HT-V4 Cage with Binding Loop Ring Male Chastity Device Cock Bondage Penis Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$30.24-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Business trip opportunity
in 2 weeks time I have a business trip coming up and plan to have a bit of fun while away.
I'm aiming for a basic 'tied to the bed' or 'tied to a chair' type session.
I will have with me:
Latex short & long catsuit (hood/gloves/socks)
Lycra sleep sack with arms
Cuff set
Isolation hood
Harness gag
New Rocksoff P-vibe (big boy)
Clips and luggage straps to fix me to things
Ice lock (I hope to get it made in time otherwise it all becomes a little academic)

Hotel has a small freezer in the room fridge so all should be good to set up the time delay.
No big plugs? Or this is it?
(28 Sep 2015, 15:37 )ltxrob Wrote: New Rocksoff P-vibe (big boy)

Or is it it a vibrator?

(28 Sep 2015, 15:37 )ltxrob Wrote: Ice lock (I hope to get it made in time otherwise it all becomes a little academic)
You can use this method: http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-padlock4.php One small ice cube in combination with a small metal ring, and a thick sock can give around 1 hour of self-bondage pleasure 😋
Yes it's a prostate vibrator.
You mention one of them in one of your blogs.
I had the rude boy, but like you struggled with retention, so am trying the 'big boy' for a bit more fill and hopefully make it easier to stay in place.
I will also have my normal doc Johnson Med plug with me too. As the taper is quite gradual it's a good opener.

As for the ice lock, yes that had occurred to me that I may be over complicating things!! 😉
Well unfortunately all my planning went to waste.
I got to the hotel and filled an ice cube making bag with water and placed it in the small freezer compartment of the room fridge.
Prepare everything else like strap positions etc and go out for a meal.. Come back to the room over 5 hours since placing the ice bag only to find it's now just "very cold"
First night was unfortunately my only chance due to schedules.
Had to make do with some more basic fun.
Plug
Latex short suit and sheath
Bullett vibe in sheath
Mummy bag with arms
Padded Isolation hood

I put all the gear on and found the vibe control, set it to a gentle simmer and lay there getting teased for a while. As things built up too far I'd turn it down a bit and start again
It was a fun 20-25 minutes or so.

It's just a shame that the other 5kg of luggage 'extras' didn't get to play
(17 Oct 2015, 06:48 )ltxrob Wrote: Come back to the room over 5 hours since placing the ice bag only to find it's now just "very cold"
Sounds familiar. The best place for plastic bags with water is directly on the cooling pipes. You might have some problems with removing the ice later, though 😁
(17 Oct 2015, 06:48 )ltxrob Wrote: t's just a shame that the other 5kg of luggage 'extras' didn't get to play
Also sounds familiar. But not having the 'extras' close at hand when you do have some time to play is even worse.
In many countries, you can buy ice-cubes in shops, just a matter of getting them home in time. In Germany, you get them at gas stations easily. However, I am not sure, if they are available during the colder periods of the year.

And, in a hotel, you could always ask for ice cubes in the lobby.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 442 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,462 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,621 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,773 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,891 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (3) , Strappado (1)