Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Universal Silicone Precision Penis Pump Sleeve Comfort Cylinder Seal Replacement
$3.23

wig hair
Highlight Chocolate Brown V Part Wig 100% Human Hair Wig Loose Wavy OMbre Blonde U Shape Wigs Indian Remy Hair Glueless Full End
$137.94-38%

crossdress cosplay female
NEW Realistic Female Latex Mask Woman Face Mask Party Cosplay Sexy Costume Crossdressing
$14.52

penis pump
Male Penis Pump Water Vacuum Pump For Men Penis Enlargement Pump Dick Extender Cock Exercises Pump Glans Trainer Adults Sex Toys
$118.17

CYOMI
CYOMI E/G CUP Realistic Silicone Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Boobs Chest Breast Forms for Female Crossdresser Drag Queen
$411.40-57%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Set Keuschheitsgurtel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$60.50-44%

penis
Silicone Penis Ring for Men Ultra Soft Stretchy Cock Rings Penis Enlargement Delay Ejaculation Adults Sex Toys for Couples
$2.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

surplus find
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/pr...ber=G14489

surplus electronic fence units for dog collars
A word to the wise, electric-shock pet collars are illegal in parts of Europe so be careful if you're thinking of importing this.  There was a case in Wales a while ago where a guy was facing nearly a year in prison for the use of one but got off with 'just' a £2000 fine.
Good to know. "But your honor, I was only going to use it on my self".

AFAIK they're perfectly legal here. I saw one recently in a ranch supply store.
A  quick Google tells me they're illegal in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia and Germany as well a Wales. The Welsh law has a maximum penalty of a £5k fine and 51 weeks in prison >.<

"But your honor, I was only going to use it on my self"
A bit like carrying a concealed handgun and claiming "But your honor, I was only going to use it on criminals" I think; that defence might work in a few redneck areas of the Benighted States but it won't in Europe 😉
But I *do* live in a redneck area of the united states 😉

Depressingly, a guy was wearing a gun on his hip in a restaurant the other day - all normal, and quite legal, here.
I'm in North Calif. We use them here, and we in North Calif DO sport our guns.
We don't care what the flat landers say.
When the nearest cop is more than 20 min away, the sound of a shotgun racking a round is more than enough to save your life.
And they still come, 19 balls of 00buck will.

If you want to take away my gun? Fine, I'm moving in with you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
trying to find a picture of heel on bed post DressBindFun 5 4,527 20 Nov 2013, 22:06
Last Post: DressBindFun
Where can i find more Techniques with only rope? Soldier 7 11,440 11 Nov 2009, 14:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (2) , lugnuts (3) , Tinker D (1)