Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Glossy Shiny Leotards Women Sexy Backless High-Cut One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear
$224.62-30%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

stainless steel penis
3pcs Metal Penis Cock Ring Male Stainless Steel Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotum Binding anillos para hombre Sex Toy For Men
$17.25-30%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

dildo chair
Adult Sex Furniture Chair with Bracket and Realistic Dildo Couple Sexo Intercourse Positions Assistance Chairs Masturbation Toys
$177.47-40%

sorbern
SORBERN 2018 Lady Fashion Cat Eye Glasses Acetate Optical Frames For Women Vintage Designer Eyeglasses Clear Lens Eyewear Oculos
$22.54-20%

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Diamond Tights Rhinestone Fishnet Bling Mesh Hosiery Shiny Fish Net High Waist Pantyhose Party Club Lady Black Tights
$3.51-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips)
How to Find Your Correct Bra Size: What to Do If You Wear Breast Forms
If you wear breast forms, the process for finding your bra size is a bit different. Here’s how to do it:

Step 1: Measure Your Band Size(Note: These instructions are the same as above, but I’ll repeat them here.)
Place a tape measure under your arms and measure your chest circumference just above the breasts. The tape measure should be about the level where your bra straps meet the bra.
This measurement is your BAND SIZE. (Note: If the measurement is an odd number, round down to the nearest even number.)

Step 2: Determine Your Ideal Cup SizeThe next step is to determine the cup size you want to achieve. This should be a size that’s proportionate to your body: Not too big and not too small.
Generally speaking, the larger your body frame is, the larger your cup size should be.

Here are some guidelines:

* Choose an B or C cup if you have a small frame.
     * Choose a C or D cup if you have a medium frame.
     * Choose a D cup or larger if you have a large frame.

Once you know your correct band size and desired cup size, you can purchase the proper bra and breast forms.
Nice tip.
But for me, I measure under my breasts.
Then I choose my cup size.
I take a 40-B.
Just to change things up, does anyone know if anyone makes bras for men.
I take a 42B, but it’s really hard to get a good fit.

Any suggestions???
(17 Mar 2022, 02:16 )Tinker D Wrote: I take a 42B, but it’s really hard to get a good fit.
Apparently you need more PM to fill up C cups 😋
I know. Almost there. Just a 1/2 inch Togo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transgender Forum Archive 1995-1998 Bound Whore 2 343 01 Dec 2023, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,156 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
Interesting crossdressing photos & videos Like Ra 66 29,661 27 Feb 2023, 19:36
Last Post: Sofia_B
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,649 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
"Getting rid of" a crossdressing fetish? EllieAndAlice 32 6,648 21 Jan 2022, 21:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Colinepra (1) , helenamichal (0) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (3)