Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to Find Your Correct Bra Size: What to Do If You Wear Breast Forms
If you wear breast forms, the process for finding your bra size is a bit different. Here’s how to do it:

Step 1: Measure Your Band Size(Note: These instructions are the same as above, but I’ll repeat them here.)
Place a tape measure under your arms and measure your chest circumference just above the breasts. The tape measure should be about the level where your bra straps meet the bra.
This measurement is your BAND SIZE. (Note: If the measurement is an odd number, round down to the nearest even number.)

Step 2: Determine Your Ideal Cup SizeThe next step is to determine the cup size you want to achieve. This should be a size that’s proportionate to your body: Not too big and not too small.
Generally speaking, the larger your body frame is, the larger your cup size should be.

Here are some guidelines:

* Choose an B or C cup if you have a small frame.
     * Choose a C or D cup if you have a medium frame.
     * Choose a D cup or larger if you have a large frame.

Once you know your correct band size and desired cup size, you can purchase the proper bra and breast forms.
Nice tip.
But for me, I measure under my breasts.
Then I choose my cup size.
I take a 40-B.
Just to change things up, does anyone know if anyone makes bras for men.
I take a 42B, but it’s really hard to get a good fit.

Any suggestions???
(17 Mar 2022, 02:16 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]I take a 42B, but it’s really hard to get a good fit.
Apparently you need more PM to fill up C cups 😋
I know. Almost there. Just a 1/2 inch Togo.