Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Dance Gymnastics Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Jumpsuits Stirrup Show Stage Wear Zentai Childrens Unitards
$24.19-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Wedges Slip on Open Toe Shiny 22CM High Heels Mules Party Ladies Club Shoes Woman Large Size 38 41 42 44 48
$127.09-39%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Women Ladies Skirt Spring Autumn Solid Color Sexy Clubwear Mini Skirt High Waist Lace-Up Pencil Cross Skirt For Women
$17.68-33%

bondage body
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97

sorbern
Ultralight TR90 Rectangle Eyeglass Frames For Men Myopia Glasses Women Vintage Precription Eyewear Oculos De Grau Femininos
$27.83

amoresy
AMORESY Silky Sheen One-piece Bodice Crotch Long-sleeved Woman Solid Color Bottom Zipper Dead Body Swimsuit
$42.20

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
penne sex tool men clitor breast opening lockable Rings man chastity women vibrator nozzle tous trainer dog pica bottom CRW2
$55.77-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage in video games
Has any ever thought of an idea for bondage in video games? I've seen and even downloaded a couple(DIDnapper) comes to mind. Either that or instances if bondage in video games. There's a fun sequence in Batman Arkham City where Harley Quinn is tied and gagged. You even have control between removing the gag and putting it back on her! There's a lot of potential with Just Cause 3 as well if someone made different skins and mods due to the tether ability. The tether ability allows you to attach any two in game objects and pull them in(if strength allows) including limbs. Using that to put limbs together I've done a few hogties in game as well as other predicaments.
The first thing that comes to my mind is Second Life: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=230
(15 Jan 2016, 17:41 )hopeender Wrote: There's a lot of potential with Just Cause 3 as well if someone made different skins and mods due to the tether ability.  The tether ability allows you to attach any two in game objects and pull them in(if strength allows) including limbs.  Using that to put limbs together I've done a few hogties in game as well as other predicaments.

I watched a video weeks ago about something like that, the video was about the grappling hook in both arms and both legs so the NPC was suspending like this:  
 a5b1343437d5d8ff18e80e4c021eaba5.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage Computer Games Strappado 14 9,547 01 Jun 2020, 08:12
Last Post: FagMan

Contributors: hopeender (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1)