Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bondage in video games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has any ever thought of an idea for bondage in video games? I've seen and even downloaded a couple(DIDnapper) comes to mind. Either that or instances if bondage in video games. There's a fun sequence in Batman Arkham City where Harley Quinn is tied and gagged. You even have control between removing the gag and putting it back on her! There's a lot of potential with Just Cause 3 as well if someone made different skins and mods due to the tether ability. The tether ability allows you to attach any two in game objects and pull them in(if strength allows) including limbs. Using that to put limbs together I've done a few hogties in game as well as other predicaments.
The first thing that comes to my mind is Second Life: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=230
(15 Jan 2016, 17:41 )hopeender Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot of potential with Just Cause 3 as well if someone made different skins and mods due to the tether ability.  The tether ability allows you to attach any two in game objects and pull them in(if strength allows) including limbs.  Using that to put limbs together I've done a few hogties in game as well as other predicaments.

I watched a video weeks ago about something like that, the video was about the grappling hook in both arms and both legs so the NPC was suspending like this:  
[attachment=17606]