Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
Penis Ring Elastic Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Silicone Sex Toys For Men Adult Products
$1.16-30%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Black Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut One Piece Swimwear Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits
$388.93-32%

Bitysie
BITYSIE Bikini Gauze Stitched Transparent One-piece Bathing Suit Hip Sexy Hot Spring Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug
$342.13

oil shiny bodycon
Glossy Bodycon Dress Clubwear Womens Sexy Short Sleeve Mock Neck Oil Shiny Mini Dresses Rave Pole Dancing Stage Clothes
$6.84-45%

cock cage
Sex Toys Resin Male Chastity Devices With 4 Penis Rings Chastity Lock Cock Cage Penis Sleeve Exotic Sex Product For Men Sissy
$18.13-48%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Wet Look Cut Out Crotch Briefs Ultra Latex O-Ring Low Rise Backless Jockstrap Sexy Sissy Lingerie Gay Thongs Nightwear Club
$13.58-29%

1d oil stockings
Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Women Sexy Transparent Over Knee Stockings Underwear Party Sexy Dance Hosiery
$7.50

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Longest time spent in selfbondage
Hi everyone I was wondering what's the longest time spent in a selfbondage scernrio. I ve personally spend 2 hours but I found on eBay ice locks that are 2,4,5,6,8,9,or 15 hours. I' know it's not that safe for 15 hours but I was concerned on try maybe 4 or 5 hours. Can't decide on one what I wanna buy next.
It all depends on the severity and tightness of self-bondage. If it's just locked wrist/ankle cuff with a loose chain in between, what's a problem to walk like this for days 😁 ? But if it's a tight hogtie combined with a reverse prayer, and a deep-throat gag... I thing 15-25 minutes will be ... mmmm... enuff... 😁
(27 Dec 2015, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: It all depends on the severity and tightness of self-bondage. If it's just locked wrist/ankle cuff with a loose chain in between, what's a problem to walk like this for days 😁 ? But if it's a tight hogtie combined with a reverse prayer, and a deep-throat gag... I thing 15-25 minutes will be ... mmmm... enuff... 😁

I understand what you mean, if I do a long session it would be spread eagle on bed, plugged and dressed up. Nothing to extreme lol
Until you have to pee.
My longest session was around 13 hours locked into my selfbondage gear and outfit. I would change positions by keeping the keys to those semi in reach but the keys to the cuffs in the kitchen safe. I would reset it every hour or two in case I would need to pee but never needed to. It was a day well spent.
For my last big session I did just short of 4 hours and that was uncomfortable. Overnight chained up and locked down I managed for around 14 hours.
for me...

45mins - 1hr for held down stuff...
2+hrs for locked in clothing
Normally I achieve one or two scenarios - generally one in a chair or a stool, then the second one on the floor - a hogtie or frogtie or something more wriggly!

So that's no more than 40 minutes bound over about two hours. The attire will change on whim - recently I favour skin-tight lycra or PVC with latex underwear, but I used to have an extensive latex selection from Skin Two (Kensal Rise days), Liberation and many others.

Many years ago I remember being in fetishwear and bondage over an entire weekend, including sleeping spread-eagled in a latex Sealwear catsuit (no gag or hood, blindfolded, padlocked ankle-boots, leather cuffs with snaplinks). It was not easy to 'drop-off' but I think I managed most of the night until the sunlight warmed the catsuit up too much (about eight-ish) I remember the thrill of the danger of discovery as the office opposite would have seen me once the sun was up! (They didn't as far as I know!)

Stepping into the shower and washing the catsuit whilst wearing it is, for me, the best way to clean it!
(27 Dec 2015, 07:09 )Tinker D Wrote: Until you have to pee.

For the pee, you have to plan a diaper like that, the selfbondage can take a long time
(09 Oct 2020, 16:24 )Marc Wrote: For the pee, you have to plan
https://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Longest time in bondage and abs-trainer for self-bondage herrpee 11 14,532 09 Oct 2014, 09:39
Last Post: herrpee