Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Longest time spent in selfbondage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone I was wondering what's the longest time spent in a selfbondage scernrio. I ve personally spend 2 hours but I found on eBay ice locks that are 2,4,5,6,8,9,or 15 hours. I' know it's not that safe for 15 hours but I was concerned on try maybe 4 or 5 hours. Can't decide on one what I wanna buy next.
It all depends on the severity and tightness of self-bondage. If it's just locked wrist/ankle cuff with a loose chain in between, what's a problem to walk like this for days 😁 ? But if it's a tight hogtie combined with a reverse prayer, and a deep-throat gag... I thing 15-25 minutes will be ... mmmm... enuff... 😁
(27 Dec 2015, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It all depends on the severity and tightness of self-bondage. If it's just locked wrist/ankle cuff with a loose chain in between, what's a problem to walk like this for days 😁 ? But if it's a tight hogtie combined with a reverse prayer, and a deep-throat gag... I thing 15-25 minutes will be ... mmmm... enuff... 😁

I understand what you mean, if I do a long session it would be spread eagle on bed, plugged and dressed up. Nothing to extreme lol
Until you have to pee.
My longest session was around 13 hours locked into my selfbondage gear and outfit. I would change positions by keeping the keys to those semi in reach but the keys to the cuffs in the kitchen safe. I would reset it every hour or two in case I would need to pee but never needed to. It was a day well spent.

The inspector

For my last big session I did just short of 4 hours and that was uncomfortable. Overnight chained up and locked down I managed for around 14 hours.
for me...

45mins - 1hr for held down stuff...
2+hrs for locked in clothing
Normally I achieve one or two scenarios - generally one in a chair or a stool, then the second one on the floor - a hogtie or frogtie or something more wriggly!

So that's no more than 40 minutes bound over about two hours. The attire will change on whim - recently I favour skin-tight lycra or PVC with latex underwear, but I used to have an extensive latex selection from Skin Two (Kensal Rise days), Liberation and many others.

Many years ago I remember being in fetishwear and bondage over an entire weekend, including sleeping spread-eagled in a latex Sealwear catsuit (no gag or hood, blindfolded, padlocked ankle-boots, leather cuffs with snaplinks). It was not easy to 'drop-off' but I think I managed most of the night until the sunlight warmed the catsuit up too much (about eight-ish) I remember the thrill of the danger of discovery as the office opposite would have seen me once the sun was up! (They didn't as far as I know!)

Stepping into the shower and washing the catsuit whilst wearing it is, for me, the best way to clean it!
(27 Dec 2015, 07:09 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Until you have to pee.

For the pee, you have to plan a diaper like that, the selfbondage can take a long time
(09 Oct 2020, 16:24 )Marc Wrote: [ -> ]For the pee, you have to plan
https://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php
Pages: 1 2