Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

leg binder
Erotic Sex Game Fetish Half Body Harness Leg Binders of Sexy Leather Mermaid Straitjacket Adjustable Bondage Restraint Bag Belts
$239.88

silicone bodysuit
EYUNG 8th/9th Cosplay Fake Breasts For Crossdressing Silicone Breast Forms Full Bodysuit Boobs Silicone Breast Plates 45-115kg
$373.89-55%

crossdress cosplay female
Tgirl Cosplay Sissy C Cup Female Fake Boobs Suit Breast Forms One-Piece Tight Insertable for Crossdresser Transgender Dragqueen
$327.91-28%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-63%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Starting to draw again :P
Hey all i have been thinking these last days that i wanna start expanding my drawing skills, improving them is needed for my future work and lately i have been focusing on the human body and i figured i might as well draw some kinky stuff too :😋ut there are so much to choose from so i though that you guys could give me some ideas and i will start drawing them and then i will post em up and see what u guys think 😋
(07 Dec 2015, 02:42 )gunz Wrote: i have been focusing on the human body
What about something not far from a naked body: girls/boys in one-piece swimsuits, and pantyhose on legs/arms? Latex and bondage can be added later 😉
awrite a body in a swimsuit sounds like a good starter 😋 dot know about the pantyhose cuse it's hard to make them look right but we'll see
For me, I like boys and girls in japanese maids outfits, and colorfull uniforms.
All art of course. Don't know why, fun uniforms always turned me on. And all a little rope to the mix, all the better.

But that's just me.
I have to agree with you TinderD I'm allready starting to sketch out a forced "sissy maid" type or what i should call it 😋
Can't wait 😋

Contributors: gunz (3) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (1)