Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Lingerie Sexy C Shape Thong C-string Erotic Hollow Out Bulge Pouch Panties Lace Sissy Underpants Man Crossdress Underwear
$5.82-30%

anal vibrator
APP Controlled Vaginal Double Vibrators G-Spot Anal Vibrating Egg Massager Wearable Stimulator Adult Sexo Toys for Women Couples
$57.83-2%

panty girdle
GUUDIA Body Shaper Panties Lace Jacquard Sexy Mesh Shapewear Briefs High Waist Hook Zipper Elastic Shapers Tummy Control Girdle
$49.95

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$44.02

urethral plug
VATINE Penis Plug Urethral Dilators Catheters Sounds Sex Toys for Men Medical Themed Toys Stainless Steel Electro Shock
$2.41-1%

anime fetish
Sexy Costume Woman Adjustable PU Leather Masks Hood Open Mouth+Open Eyes Mask Blindfold Cosplay Erotic Fetish Wear for Couples
$10.95-2%

zippidy
2019 Flashing Big Rhinestones Long Sleeves Leotard Outfit Women's Dance Birthday Celebrate Outfit Singer Show Stretch Bodysuit
$79.86-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Leggins or stockings purchase
Recently I've been saving for my next purchase but as I can save enough for better latex clothes, the ones in my "wishlist" are latex leggins or latex stockings.  Here are some photos of the e-shop I buy.

29000411010.jpg   
 29009201021.jpg   

The stockings are aproximately in 41 euros (converted with google) 
The leggins are 52 euros (converted with google). 

For me those are "expensive" things and it's the only place I can buy in my country and be sure that I will be able to retrieve and pay for those easily without credits cards or paypal, I use a bank deposit, thats the way we do it with this shop for anonymity. 
But Im not sure about the measurments about those 2 items. They don't specify indiviual measures by article, they tend to measure general sizes, but they never count the tall people.

Often they put random sizes like "Small, Mediuam, Large, Extra Large" and they give an aproximate table of measurements. The problem here is what do I choose?. I will like to read from you what are your options, because the doubts I have are the next ones:
  • The leggins the maximun size is "Large", and they measurements table is 105-112 cm in the hip.
  • They don't mention the height of the leggins, just that it's large, and Im worried that if I purchase it, I will not fit.
  • The stockings the maximun size is XXL, but again, they don't mention if XXL means for tall people or "big" people. 
  • If it's XXL, I don't know if will reach my knee at least, maybe it will be very wide but in terms of height, that will look like knee socks. 
Hope you can help decide which option could be the best because I'm planning this a lot time ago but I can't imagine the pros and cons. 
Thanks 
unfortunatelly with such cheap latex items you can get easily let down. I learnt my lesson that way and latex is something I don't go cheap with if I really want to be satisfied and very happy with my product 😊
(19 Jun 2015, 09:47 )Cervantez Wrote: unfortunatelly with such cheap latex items you can get easily let down. I learnt my lesson that way and latex is something I don't go cheap with if I really want to be satisfied and very happy with my product [Image: smile.gif]

I know, but the main problem is that I can't order from other sites and very difficult the shipping too. This shop is the only available that sells actual latex in my country that offers what they show in their site (not like others site they put a lot of "latex pvc rubber gummi shiny wet look" that is just lycra or something that is not latex. In this moment of my life I can't order something very expensive nor with specific measurements. 😟

Contributors: Cervantez (1) , madboyevil (2)