Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Leggins or stockings purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I've been saving for my next purchase but as I can save enough for better latex clothes, the ones in my "wishlist" are latex leggins or latex stockings.  Here are some photos of the e-shop I buy.

[attachment=15408]
[attachment=15409]

The stockings are aproximately in 41 euros (converted with google) 
The leggins are 52 euros (converted with google). 

For me those are "expensive" things and it's the only place I can buy in my country and be sure that I will be able to retrieve and pay for those easily without credits cards or paypal, I use a bank deposit, thats the way we do it with this shop for anonymity. 
But Im not sure about the measurments about those 2 items. They don't specify indiviual measures by article, they tend to measure general sizes, but they never count the tall people.

Often they put random sizes like "Small, Mediuam, Large, Extra Large" and they give an aproximate table of measurements. The problem here is what do I choose?. I will like to read from you what are your options, because the doubts I have are the next ones:
  • The leggins the maximun size is "Large", and they measurements table is 105-112 cm in the hip.
  • They don't mention the height of the leggins, just that it's large, and Im worried that if I purchase it, I will not fit.
  • The stockings the maximun size is XXL, but again, they don't mention if XXL means for tall people or "big" people. 
  • If it's XXL, I don't know if will reach my knee at least, maybe it will be very wide but in terms of height, that will look like knee socks. 
Hope you can help decide which option could be the best because I'm planning this a lot time ago but I can't imagine the pros and cons. 
Thanks 
unfortunatelly with such cheap latex items you can get easily let down. I learnt my lesson that way and latex is something I don't go cheap with if I really want to be satisfied and very happy with my product 😊
(19 Jun 2015, 09:47 )Cervantez Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunatelly with such cheap latex items you can get easily let down. I learnt my lesson that way and latex is something I don't go cheap with if I really want to be satisfied and very happy with my product [Image: smile.gif]

I know, but the main problem is that I can't order from other sites and very difficult the shipping too. This shop is the only available that sells actual latex in my country that offers what they show in their site (not like others site they put a lot of "latex pvc rubber gummi shiny wet look" that is just lycra or something that is not latex. In this moment of my life I can't order something very expensive nor with specific measurements. 😟