Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bdsm
BDSM Leather Choker Collar With Nipple Breast Clamp Clip Chain Couple Slaves Adult Sex Toys Butterfly Style For Couples Games
$2.24

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Sex Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Sex Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Sex Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

sexy pantyhose
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

amoresy
AMORESY Hecate series high neck covered glossy outdoor fitness elastic running tight long sleeve T-shirt
$34.94

msemis
Mens Metallic Shiny T-shirt Tops Round Neck Short Sleeve Sparkly Jazz Dance Performance Tops Shows Stage Performance Club Wear
$8.48-31%

gaff panties
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-52%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdressing Male To Female Super Thin Oil Shiny Latex Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Short And Long Nails Service
$176.66-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

New stuff for SB
Hi all, i'm an old reader of the forum and this is my first post.. I'm sorry for my english and mistakes. I don't remember any post about this thing so excuse me if i repost this.. Today i saw this video (

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAd4FpXpy4

and my kinky mind immediately brought me back of the possibilities in Self-Bondage.. Is there anyone who "play" with this? Any feedback or just some ideas on what to create for selfbondage?.. I was thinking of some dildo/gag or some type of padlock.. Let me know!
I have read about the stuff in rc-model building aeady and it seems to be pretty cool! My first idea was to use it like an ice cube, for release - heat it, when you want to get free. However, that can be dangerous, as the temperature for softening the stuff is 60°, not exactly skin-friendly. But I got another idea: Perhaps there is a way to use the stuff in a way, that it must get hard to trigger the release. According to the website, it hardens eventually, when colder than 60°C (not Fahrenheit!). The big question is, how long that will take.

No ideas for items.

I checked the price out of curiosity, and it isn't cheap. Perhaps there are similar materials at better prices...

Contributors: amadeus (1) , Strappado (1)