Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: New stuff for SB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i'm an old reader of the forum and this is my first post.. I'm sorry for my english and mistakes. I don't remember any post about this thing so excuse me if i repost this.. Today i saw this video (

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAd4FpXpy4

and my kinky mind immediately brought me back of the possibilities in Self-Bondage.. Is there anyone who "play" with this? Any feedback or just some ideas on what to create for selfbondage?.. I was thinking of some dildo/gag or some type of padlock.. Let me know!
I have read about the stuff in rc-model building aeady and it seems to be pretty cool! My first idea was to use it like an ice cube, for release - heat it, when you want to get free. However, that can be dangerous, as the temperature for softening the stuff is 60°, not exactly skin-friendly. But I got another idea: Perhaps there is a way to use the stuff in a way, that it must get hard to trigger the release. According to the website, it hardens eventually, when colder than 60°C (not Fahrenheit!). The big question is, how long that will take.

No ideas for items.

I checked the price out of curiosity, and it isn't cheap. Perhaps there are similar materials at better prices...