Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Summer Pantyhose Sexy Stewardess Thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Promotes Female Hormones Breast Firming Lift Massage Enlarge Breasts Max Size Woman Sexy Body Care
$40.83

lobudek
Women Sexy Nightclub Bar Pearl Rhinestones Sling Dress Black Mesh Short Transparent Stage Costume Singer Photographs Clothing
$156.09-40%

speerise
Adult Sexy Leotard Thong Bodysuit One-piece Swimming Suit Performance Stage Costumes Gym Yoga Sleeveless Nylon Spandex Clothes
$143.99-35%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

wetlook
Womens Ladies Wetlook Dress Shiny Vinyl Leather Rave Costumes Zipper Sexy Clubwear Party Dresses Bodycon Mini Dress Vestido
$42.10-47%

app chastity
HESEKS Bluetooth Testicle Vibrator Cockring Couple Rings Male Chastity App Remote Control Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys for Man
$32.04-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need help for a release method
First of all, sorry for my poor grammar because English is not my first language.

I am new here and I would like to find some help to complete my session idea.

I will be home alone in the weekend so I'm thinking of tying up myself and struggle to crawl around the house for a couple of hours.
I am thinking to increase the difficulty by adding a task for me to do, that I need to transport some nasty panties from one end of my house to another end using my mouth. After completing the task, I could get the key or scissors to free myself.

The problem here is that I cannot think of a method to release the key after I have transported all the panties to the end point. I have think of using a pulley and a bucket to do so but it seems that this method can be easily cheated by pulling down the bucket using my mouth.

And so I came here to search for some advises and tips from experts 😋
It would be great if I could complete this session and start my life in the world of self bondage.
Can't think of any. I usually put a knife at some distance, so I have to crawl to it when the ice-lock allows me to. The ice-lock secures me to an immovable object, e.g. a heavy bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best first release to try & help with a scenario dulwichj 4 1,685 29 Apr 2019, 14:40
Last Post: dulwichj
Need help with a session / idea petersmits45 1 2,115 18 Feb 2017, 00:13
Last Post: Like Ra
I need your help...please. virginsub2train 3 3,817 14 Apr 2016, 13:30
Last Post: ltxrob
Need help improving a scenario Sbryan 23 10,841 01 Jan 2016, 19:59
Last Post: Tinker D
Forward hogtie, escape method? Joyl27 0 4,634 14 Jul 2012, 23:40
Last Post: Joyl27

Contributors: attheatboy (1) , Like Ra (1)