Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Need help for a release method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, sorry for my poor grammar because English is not my first language.

I am new here and I would like to find some help to complete my session idea.

I will be home alone in the weekend so I'm thinking of tying up myself and struggle to crawl around the house for a couple of hours.
I am thinking to increase the difficulty by adding a task for me to do, that I need to transport some nasty panties from one end of my house to another end using my mouth. After completing the task, I could get the key or scissors to free myself.

The problem here is that I cannot think of a method to release the key after I have transported all the panties to the end point. I have think of using a pulley and a bucket to do so but it seems that this method can be easily cheated by pulling down the bucket using my mouth.

And so I came here to search for some advises and tips from experts 😋
It would be great if I could complete this session and start my life in the world of self bondage.
Can't think of any. I usually put a knife at some distance, so I have to crawl to it when the ice-lock allows me to. The ice-lock secures me to an immovable object, e.g. a heavy bed.