Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Femboy CLIP Panty Chastity Cage TS CD Clip Sissy Male Chastity Training Device Plastic Trainingsclip Cock TS CD Cage Sex Toy
$18.32-25%

anime fetish
Sexy Womens Shiny Latex Catsuit with Bust Zip Gloves Socks Mask Rubber Long Sleeves Open Crotch Fetish Full Body Jumpsuits XXXL
$250.08-25%

crossdress fetish
Mens Sexy Lingerie Cosplay Maid Outfit Lace Suspender Skirt Roleplay Crossdresser Gay Fetish Dress Suit Sissy Erotic Apron Dress
$72.21-50%

shibari
Simple Binding Bondage Cotton Rope with Fetish Harness Restraints Handcuffs for Couples Bdsm Slave Shibari Flirting Sex Toys
$3.93-52%

mirabelle
Magic full house Encanto Mirabelle print dress
$353.32

speerise
Speerise Kids Girls Long Sleeve Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Leotard Ballet Leotard Glod Scoop Neck Bodysuit for Girl
$130.67-33%

yizyif
Womens Circus Ringmaster Costume Cosplay Outfits Renaissance Long Sleeve Gothic Velvet Tailcoat for Performance Halloween Party
$245.06-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cuff bondage session that had a problem
I sometimes like to play around with self bondage. I have a bunch of hand cuffs and leg irons four sets of each among the items in my collection and like to chain myself up. I almost found myself in trouble with this one. I did this on my bathroom floor.

In previous sessions I had found that if I use the leg irons and place them above my elbows one set with the chain in front the second with the chain be hind my back it does a rather efficient job of pinning my arms to my side. So I put on a harness style ball gag and locked my elbows up. I decided to try something new so I knelt down and after placing a couple hand cuff keys on the floor so they could be reached when I was finished. I took a set of the leg irons and locked one above my left elbow and the other cuff around my right ankle. Then I took my last set and locked one cuff over my right elbow and the other around my left ankle. I was not moving much now! Finally I took a pair of handcuffs and locked my hands behind my back. I was pretty much helpless now. I moved around what I could on the rug and after a while decided I had had enough and it was time to free myself to beat off and shower....That's When I discovered I had a problem. In moving around the rugs had shifted. I could not find the keys! I was chained up no my bathroom floor gagged and naked...I live alone in an area with a high crime rate so my house is quite secure. I could not move much I could not even open the door. I spent about half an hour tearing my wrists elbows and ankles up struggling to find the keys. finally I was able to get to my pants and a key ring that had a handcuff key on it and was finally able to free myself. by this time I had chafed up every place that had been cuffed. I have not used that set up again.
Vids or I call shenanigans
Call.

Aces high

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My Wife Had The Last Word. CJtime 2 15,056 14 Nov 2010, 04:36
Last Post: CJtime

Contributors: NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (1) , whizbang (1)