Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sensual Lingerie Floral Luxury Lace Underwear Set Women 2 Piece Transparent Bra Kit Push Up Sheer Fancy Exotic Sets
$10.41

cock ring
Penis Cock Ring on for Men Delay Ejaculation Erection Sex Shop Toys for Couple Sex Toy Penisring Man Dick Enlarger Rings
$1.51-50%

anal training
Metal Pull Ring Anal Plug Sex Toy For Men Women Anal Training Clitoral Massager G Spot Stimulation Couple Masturbator Butt Plugs
$2.99

ikoky
Male Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Adult Products Sex Toys for Men Male Extender Silicone Cock Ring Penis Ring 2PCS/Set
$2.41-29%

shibari
Adult Shibari Products with Fetish Role Playing Harness Cotton Rope Erotic Accessories for Couple BDSM Bondage Binding Sex Toys
$4.78-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Leather Trousers Womens Pu Gym Mid Waist Compression Workout Walking Leggings Straight Cut Pants
$72.59-33%

shibari
5/10/20M Hemp Shibari Rope BDSM Bondage Rope for Adult Tying Sex Games Slave Body Restraint Rope to Tied Binding SM Sex Toys
$5.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Time
To the men here

when was the first time you had sex with a man.?

maybe a man in pantyhose ?
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Never. And I'm quite certain I never will.

But if anybody wants to...go on and have phun! 😊
Quote:Never. And I'm quite certain I never will.

Ditto.
I was 23.

(07 Dec 2013, 20:24 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Never. And I'm quite certain I never will.

Ditto.
Want to, but chickened out. Maybe I should
do self bondage in a chicken outfit.

Maybe it will never happen, but I would like
to see what it really feels like. One can only
do so much with a dildo or plug.
Not male, but trans*, but first was around 1998 I think. Well real one. I'm open minded, pansexual, so no prob here with any gender expression. What is more important is the person rather than the genitalia 😉
(08 Dec 2013, 03:30 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: What is more important is the person rather than the genitalia
Yes (if we are talking about girls), not quite (if we are talking about men). I love cocks, but I do not like men 😁 I think the solution is futanari 😉
(08 Dec 2013, 03:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Dec 2013, 03:30 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: What is more important is the person rather than the genitalia
Yes (if we are talking about girls), not quite (if we are talking about men). I love cocks, but I do not like men 😁 I think the solution is futanari 😉

As with others - never, but I do use the fantasy sometimes in my more intense self-bondage sessions.

Vanessa hits the spot - I've never met a man I could be intimate with and it MUST be the right person (who is wonderful female for me).

I also love the idea of the 'best of both worlds' in which my girl could magically develop a cock (hmmm... a strap-on for Christmas gift? Maybe not! 😉 )

MJ
It's all a bit complicated. I have friends who are gay and as much as I like them as people I've never felt any sexual attraction to them. That said, I have a straight friend who cross-plays on the cosplay scene. While with him recently I got a bit of a tingle but I'm sure it was due to his being costumed as a sci-fi air hostess in a tightly tailored jacket over a leotard and sheer tights 😉 At the risk of sounding rude, it was the costume that was exciting rather than the person.
(08 Dec 2013, 11:10 )culmor Wrote: At the risk of sounding rude, it was the costume that was exciting rather than the person.
You nailed it. This is exactly what I meant in various posts, but I like your wording. Fetishes... They have way too much influence 😉

Another point is "sex" vs. "relationships". While having sex with a man (no, sorry, a cock, not a man, or, better, cocks) sounds exciting, "dating" with a man (for any other reasons, rather then bondage and fetish) is a completely different story from a parallel world.

Contributors: Atsta (1) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (2) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tights (2) , Tinker D (1) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (1)