Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: First Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To the men here

when was the first time you had sex with a man.?

maybe a man in pantyhose ?
Never. And I'm quite certain I never will.

But if anybody wants to...go on and have phun! 😊
Quote:Never. And I'm quite certain I never will.

Ditto.
I was 23.

(07 Dec 2013, 20:24 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Never. And I'm quite certain I never will.

Ditto.
Want to, but chickened out. Maybe I should
do self bondage in a chicken outfit.

Maybe it will never happen, but I would like
to see what it really feels like. One can only
do so much with a dildo or plug.
Not male, but trans*, but first was around 1998 I think. Well real one. I'm open minded, pansexual, so no prob here with any gender expression. What is more important is the person rather than the genitalia 😉
(08 Dec 2013, 03:30 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]What is more important is the person rather than the genitalia
Yes (if we are talking about girls), not quite (if we are talking about men). I love cocks, but I do not like men 😁 I think the solution is futanari 😉
(08 Dec 2013, 03:50 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Dec 2013, 03:30 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]What is more important is the person rather than the genitalia
Yes (if we are talking about girls), not quite (if we are talking about men). I love cocks, but I do not like men 😁 I think the solution is futanari 😉

As with others - never, but I do use the fantasy sometimes in my more intense self-bondage sessions.

Vanessa hits the spot - I've never met a man I could be intimate with and it MUST be the right person (who is wonderful female for me).

I also love the idea of the 'best of both worlds' in which my girl could magically develop a cock (hmmm... a strap-on for Christmas gift? Maybe not! 😉 )

MJ
It's all a bit complicated. I have friends who are gay and as much as I like them as people I've never felt any sexual attraction to them. That said, I have a straight friend who cross-plays on the cosplay scene. While with him recently I got a bit of a tingle but I'm sure it was due to his being costumed as a sci-fi air hostess in a tightly tailored jacket over a leotard and sheer tights 😉 At the risk of sounding rude, it was the costume that was exciting rather than the person.
(08 Dec 2013, 11:10 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]At the risk of sounding rude, it was the costume that was exciting rather than the person.
You nailed it. This is exactly what I meant in various posts, but I like your wording. Fetishes... They have way too much influence 😉

Another point is "sex" vs. "relationships". While having sex with a man (no, sorry, a cock, not a man, or, better, cocks) sounds exciting, "dating" with a man (for any other reasons, rather then bondage and fetish) is a completely different story from a parallel world.
Pages: 1 2