Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Sweet Lolita Print Pantyhose Sexy Japanese Harajuku Stretch Tights Women Y2K Girls Yoga Pants Tattoo Pantyhose Xmas Sotckings
$73.04

metelam
Metelam Women Super Shiny Leather Zipper Bodysuit Catsuit Jumpsuit Clubwear Romper S-5XL
$38.60

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-62%

anime bondage
Bondage Bear BDSM Throw Blanket Blankets For Baby cosplay anime Nap Blanket
$192.27-44%

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Harness Strap With Nose Hook Open Mouth Gags Oral Bite Straps Adult Games Sex Accessories Sex Toys For Couples
$42.57

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage with release by another
I use a form of self bondage I lock my self up using handcuffs and straps I lay down naked on my bed face down Catheterise my self after drinking and eating and have a drain bag on the floor .Fasten straps about both ankles Gag my self with a ball gag Put ear plugs in my ears. Hand cuff one wrist to the bed head. Put a blindfold on then lock my other wrist with a second pair of handcuffs to the bed head This position is inescapable. How do I get out of my bonds ???? Well prior to putting my self in this position I post the hand cuff keys to a friend in another nearby town.
hopping that my friend gets the letter soon ? So I do not know if she will rescue me ?? I have arranged this with my friend several times in the past year. I do not know when she will receive the letter. If I post the letter on Thursday or Friday it may be 3 days before she comes to release me ? By that time I will be in agony suffering the pain of cramps and thirst Lose track of time and usually shit myself. I know when I have done that I will be whipped or caned before she eventually releases me. I cannot even hear her arrive or enter the room The first thing I know is the bite of the whip or cane which I have left on a chair beside the bed. She is a nurse so she can revive me if necessary As I have been found unconciuos once last year. To do this i trust her absolutely and have faith in her I kow that she will phone me so When I do not answer she will rescue me. I also tell her that I will be locking myself up in a few days time. After release It takes several hours before I can move or get up out off the bed to shower and clean myself I however despite the condition I am in on release Soon want to lock my self up again I am crazy but love been kept helpless and not knowing when I will or if ever will be released Love and trust is necessary As I never know how long I will remain in the bondage which I put myself in ?
Too dangerous...
Story? Fantasy? This doesn't sound like a technique.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Another Armbinder Strappado 6 10,887 03 Aug 2010, 20:53
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: joannamaguire (1) , Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1)