Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+---- Forum: Latex shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex-shopping)
+---- Thread: Latex on eBay - interesting finds (/Thread-Latex-on-eBay-interesting-finds)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 27 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 15:20 )Like Ra Wrote: After years of hesitation I finally decided to buy a catsuit directly from China: pink latex zentai catsuit (I chose men's size L).
DE Store: 008lolita
[Image: post_2_1462457651_f89b3e6b267445a9cbb235..._thumb.jpg]   
It's just arrived! I have a "full house", so no way to try it on, but the quality looks quite good. It's glued (unlike my previous zentai latex suit that was made by dipping a flat cardboard "mannequin" in liquid latex), it's quite dense, the colour is good. Unfortunately, they do not chlorinate, so to put it on I will need J-Lube, what means I have to wait until I'm alone for a couple of hours. The nose holes look a bit on the narrow side. And the smell is different. It's clearly latex but with an unfamiliar "tone".

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Culmor - 27 May 2016

Well done Ra!
I've had nothing but bad experiences when ordering from China ( cf Hong Kong, from whence  I've  never had the slightest problem). That said, I've had grief from just about every other country I've ever I've dealt with too  and ( I have to be honest)  the UK seems particularly poor in this respect  😟

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 31 May 2016

(27 May 2016, 20:27 )culmor Wrote: I've had nothing but bad experiences when ordering from China
You can't trust anybody, even the seller you had a good experience before, or if the feedback is excellent. On the other hand, eBay, Alibaba, Paypal make it easier, because you can return your item and get a refund. Or get a refund if it's lost. The risk still exists, but it's significantly minimized.

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 31 May 2016

What a great transparent latex blouse!

transparent-latex-blouse-01.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-blouse-02.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-blouse-03.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-blouse-04.jpg thumbnail   

Think of everyday office clothes 😋

UK Store: Aqua-Latex

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 01 Jun 2016

After I received my latex zentai, I think I can recommend pink latex catsuit and blue latex catsuit I like the price and the quality looks the same as mine.

blue-latex-catsuit-01.jpg thumbnail     pink-latex-catsuit-01.jpg thumbnail   

DE Store: costumes8

My next purchase will be this latex condom hood (check the price!)

latex-condom-hood-05.jpg thumbnail   

Can't decide on the combination of the colours, though. The following are available: black, red, transparent. Or just buy the one on the photo (black with a red condom)?

DE Store: audreyhepburncn

This is what a transparent latex condom hood can look like. Looks at that condom inside. Exciting 😋

latex-condom-hood-06.jpg thumbnail     latex-condom-hood-07.jpg thumbnail     latex-condom-hood-08.jpg thumbnail     latex-condom-hood-09.jpg thumbnail     latex-condom-hood-10.jpg thumbnail     latex-condom-hood-11.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - madjack - 01 Jun 2016

(01 Jun 2016, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: This is what a transparent latex condom hood can look like. Looks at that condom inside. Exciting 😋

Exciting... but no breathing holes?

MJ

Hmm.. indeed... And the description says: "Komplett geschlossen". On one hand it's even more exciting, on the other - for not so long. Was it meant to be that way? Or is it up to the buyer to customize it? (I've see lots of completely closed latex masks with a note, that you can make your own nose, eyes or mouth openings and where you want them). But making proper and accurate holes in latex is not that easy...

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Tinker D - 04 Jun 2016

So, have you tried your pink catsuit yet?