Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+---- Forum: Latex shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex-shopping)
+---- Thread: Latex on eBay - interesting finds (/Thread-Latex-on-eBay-interesting-finds)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 14 Feb 2016

Bookmarking another latex shop: UK Store: miss-rubb They've got interesting catsuit designs.

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - madjack - 22 Feb 2016

Too cheap to be true it almost seems it, but.... ?

$_1.jpg thumbnail    - latex suit for the larger man?

they have more at the same cheap prices - almost worth a chance but (amazingly) seems to be too big for me!

MJ

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 12 Apr 2016

This thin pink transparent breath-control latex mask looks very tempting:

latex_breath_control_mask-01.jpg thumbnail     latex_breath_control_mask-02.jpg thumbnail     latex_breath_control_mask-03.jpg thumbnail   

Also very intriguing: Transparent latex jeans

transparent_latex_jeans-01.jpg thumbnail   

DE Store: Svetas-World-of-LATEX

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - madjack - 12 Apr 2016

(12 Apr 2016, 15:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Also very intriguing: Transparent latex jeans

DE Store: Svetas-World-of-LATEX

Hmmm... very 'un-sexy' to me. Possibly the model's hairy bum (FOTD!!!!) but also the fitting - in my view latex simply has to be skin-tight and these aren't.

Personal tastes differ.

😟

MJ

(12 Apr 2016, 15:14 )Like Ra Wrote: This thin pink transparent breath-control latex mask looks very tempting:

... was going to try to buy it, but missed it ... Gone for 54 euros, more than I was going to spend on it anyway.

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 05 May 2016

After years of hesitation I finally decided to buy a catsuit directly from China: pink latex zentai catsuit (I chose men's size L).

latex-zentai-suit-08.jpg thumbnail   

here's what I like about it:

o- tights-like gloves
o- blow-up doll look
o- built-in hood, that can be locked (I hope) with a padlock, sealing a dildo-gag inside
o- the light pink colour looks like a barbie-plastic skin. Imagine sheer black/blue pantyhose with a Realise swimsuit worn over this catsuit
o- lots of positive feedbacks about the quality
o- reasonable price

Unfortunately they do not offer the chlorination service, so will have to do that by myself. I do not expect a great fit, but I do hope that it will survive at least several self-bondage sessions.

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - ltxrob - 05 May 2016

Their prices seem pretty cheap...
Will be interesting on hearing your review of both the product and the service, time etc

How do you plan on using the zip with mitten hands?

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 19:01 )ltxrob Wrote: How do you plan on using the zip with mitten hands?
The latex is not that thick (I think it's 0.038mm), so it should be possible to grab the slider. But most likely I will tie strings to the sliders - much easier to zip yourself up in any case 😉

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - sweetrubber - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 19:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 May 2016, 19:01 )ltxrob Wrote: How do you plan on using the zip with mitten hands?
The latex is not that thick (I think it's 0.038mm), so it should be possible to grab the slider. But most likely I will tie strings to the sliders - much easier to zip yourself up in any case 😉

It looks very interesting and look forward to your review.