Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+---- Forum: Latex shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex-shopping)
+---- Thread: Latex on eBay - interesting finds (/Thread-Latex-on-eBay-interesting-finds)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - herrpee - 25 Sep 2014

best of luck with the trials :p

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - madjack - 25 Sep 2014

(21 Sep 2014, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: To play in the shower to make a big butt-plug visible from behind? Dunno...

...now that has created an image in my mind!

MJ

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 30 Sep 2014

(21 Sep 2014, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just won this transparent latex swimsuit
The swimsuit has arrived! And I immediately tried in on in the bathroom. Erotically, it is very close to my childhood dream (very tight and transparent), though I would like it to be more closed (not sure if it's possible without a zip) and more transparent (at he cost of the thickness = reliability). Aesthetically - my body must be hairless, otherwise it looks very dirty 😟 And it must be chlorinated to use.

The bottom line - I'm rather satisfied 😉

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 09 Oct 2014

I think this design can be quite interesting and very erotic: the bottom part of the legs is "closed" and the top is completely open, yet covered with transparent latex: transparent latex pantyhose with latex knee highs

transparent-latex-pantyhose-01-knee-highs.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-pantyhose-02-knee-highs.jpg thumbnail   

For more smooth and vulnerable look, the pantyhose can be ordered without the zip. And colours can be chosen, of course.

Found in this shop:

eBay.com store: M-Latex

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 26 Oct 2014

I think you can ask these guys to make the penis sheath as big or small as you want.

Transparent latex shorts with penis sheath 1
Transparent latex shorts with penis sheath 2

transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-01.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-02.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-03.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-04.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-05.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-06.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-07.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-08.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-09.jpg thumbnail     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-10.jpg thumbnail   

And since my 3 latex briefs disintegrated, I think I will go for this design with a very small penis sheath (I'm a "grower", I do not want to keep the sheath empty most of the time 😉 )

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 08 Nov 2014

I always wanted this thing... Transparent latex sleeveless inflatable bondage leotard

latex-leotard-33-sleveless-inflatable.jpg thumbnail     latex-leotard-34-sleveless-inflatable.jpg thumbnail     latex-leotard-35-sleveless-inflatable.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - madjack - 08 Nov 2014

(08 Nov 2014, 03:06 )Like Ra Wrote: I always wanted this thing... Transparent latex sleeveless inflatable bondage leotard

Very nice, but restricted to play with a partner?

MJ

RE: Latex on eBay - interesting finds - Vacbedbound - 08 Nov 2014

Yes, i would like to be in that thing too, but i thik it's Chinese Latex with bad quality and it's verry smal! Like all chinese latex stuff!

Can't say about the origin, but all measurements are on the ebay page:

Schulterumfang 102 cm - shoulders
Taille 80 cm - waist
Hals 38 cm - neck
Schulter-Schritt 75 cm - shoulder-crotch

2 hours left.... Soooooo tempting....