Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay (/Thread-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-on-eBay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 10 Dec 2021

(10 Dec 2021, 09:16 )kor faeron Wrote: I didn't find a similar thread
This is the one šŸ˜‰

RE: Good toys in AliExpress - ltxrob - 11 Dec 2021

(10 Dec 2021, 09:16 )korĀ faeron Wrote: I didn't find a similar thread, so starting this. I would recommend this plugs, they're seams like 100% silicon (checked it with flame method), soft and comfortable for long term.

Now I'm searching for 100% silicon dildos. From AliExpress

I have a few of those... quick review here

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 20 Sep 2022

And something new again: Inflatable flower butt plug in Shenzhen Adult Store

11 cm is A LOT and can not be easily removed without deflation.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - egregious - 23 Sep 2022

(20 Sep 2022, 23:10 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: And something new again: Inflatable flower butt plug in Shenzhen Adult Store

11 cm is A LOT and can not be easily removed without deflation.
It looks interesting, but from the pictures I think the stem may be a little short to be comfortable.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - egregious - 03 Dec 2022

I got one of these https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmFle8X

(not from that supplier, but it's the same item)

I do not recommend this as the TENS signal strength I get from it is very low. It's like a weak tickling sensation & about 25% of what I would usually use even when the controller is set to max. It's not the controller either as I tried all 4 of the ones I own.

Which is a great shame, as the material and design is great & it's easy to clean with the electrodes being moulded in.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - egregious - 02 Feb 2023

(13 Feb 2020, 20:49 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This?Ā  inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball insideĀ  It's available on Ali.

Bringing this one back from the past...
If you have one, have you tried connecting a string/ribbon to the base, insert, inflate so it can't be pulled out easily.
Now pull and release the ribbon & the internal ball gets pinged around inside you.

When I get the chance I'm going to explore this further and see if it can be used as a fun anchor point for bondage.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - pixie - 02 Feb 2023

(02 Feb 2023, 16:27 )egregious Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:49 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This?Ā  inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball insideĀ  It's available on Ali.

Bringing this one back from the past...
If you have one, have you tried connecting a string/ribbon to the base, insert, inflate so it can't be pulled out easily.
Now pull and release the ribbon & the internal ball gets pinged around inside you.

When I get the chance I'm going to explore this further and see if it can be used as a fun anchor point for bondage.
Interesting idea.Ā The balls in these areĀ so light that even if it's moving about when the plug is inflated I can't feel it over the pressure aeady applied by the inflated plug. Maybe the extra momentum from a good tug would be enough to counter this.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 02 Feb 2023

(02 Feb 2023, 21:52 )pixie Wrote: The balls in these areĀ so light that even if it's moving about when the plug is inflated I can't feel it over the pressure aeady applied by the inflated plug.
What about jogging?

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - pixie - 03 Feb 2023

(02 Feb 2023, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What about jogging?
Have not tried with inflatable plug. Have done a short 'trial' distance with a rigid plug that has two balls (in separate compartments) but sensation kind of got lost amongst all the others. A brisk walking pace was better. Again I think this is due to the weight of the ball.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - egregious - 03 Feb 2023

(03 Feb 2023, 00:04 )pixie Wrote:
(02 Feb 2023, 22:03 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: What about jogging?
Have not tried with inflatable plug. Have done a short 'trial' distance with a rigid plug that has two balls (in separate compartments) but sensation kind of got lost amongst all the others. A brisk walking pace was better. Again I think this is due to the weight of the ball.

With inflatable one, pixie is correct, too big & ball can't really be felt unless you do something that makes it move with force.
It almost works best when the inflation is only 2 pumps.
Walking up stairs works.
And to some degree, sitting on a dining chair and wiggling side to side fairly quickly does too.
But sensation is more a gentle reminder, not earth shattering.