Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Techniques)
+--- Thread: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) (/Thread-Spread-eagle-self-bondage-using-tights-US-pantyhose)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - tightbound - 02 Oct 2013

πŸ˜‹
I found it! You have to slide in more or less upwards, then once the elbows are in, pull it down over the head and behind the shoulders 😊

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - tightbound - 10 Oct 2013

Since I have been using tights for selfbondage for decades, I wonder how the hell did you discover this way of using them? Scratch_one-s_head

best wishes
tightbound

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Like Ra - 10 Oct 2013

Whom are you asking? In my case it's the Internet and my own creativity πŸ˜‰

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Danbu - 05 Oct 2016

Sorry for digging up old thread...but than again this stuff doesn't get outdated, right?
Since it seems nobody has posted this so far I wanted to add this picture wich shows an illustrated tutorial for this technique. It also also includes a leg-tie. Personal advice from me for the latter is to add a belt or crotchrope or similar to prevent slipping the legs out.

Just to make clear, that picture is not drawn by me.

self-bondage_in_pantyhose_technique.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Like Ra - 06 Oct 2016

(05 Oct 2016, 17:06 )Danbu Wrote: crotchrope or similar to prevent slipping the legs out.
Tight and shiny waterpolo swimsuit (think Realise πŸ˜‹ ) usually helps πŸ˜‰

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Loli Lewder - 03 Jun 2019

I have a question. Can you really slip your hands into the pantyhose legs without using your other hand to help? Is it like wearing a jacket? And how difficult would you say it is to slip your arms into the legs?

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Tinker D - 03 Jun 2019

Good question. Wish a had a good answer.

RE: Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) - Like Ra - 03 Jun 2019

(03 Jun 2019, 19:16 )Loli Lewder Wrote: Can you really slip your hands into the pantyhose legs without using your other hand to help?
I think it's possible if the legs are stretched and fixed to something like bed posts. Wearing another layer of pantyhose on your arms and choosing slippery material are recommended πŸ˜‰

Pantyhose spread eagle selfbondage - lycraerik - 14 Oct 2020

Does anybody has any experience with the pantyhose selfbondage (chineese fingertrap) in a spread eagle position.

How long does it take to melt the icecubes in a double layer of 60 denier pantyhose.

Is it ease to slide in the last arm far enough for a tight bondage

self-bondage-art-229_pantyhose_tutorial.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Pantyhose spread eagle selfbondage - Tinker D - 14 Oct 2020

Haven’t tried that one. Looks interesting.