Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style (/Thread-Vacuum-self-bondage-blister-pack-style)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - white_angel - 14 Dec 2011

(14 Dec 2011, 17:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it always 54" (137CM) wide?

Possibly, that was the width I could buy. I had to combine 3 strips to build the bag. If you used 1 person mattress, 2 strips could be enough, but you could not do a spread eagle 😇

Also, you can likely buy it locally in a textile store, it is quite common.

Cheers!

RE: Vacuum bondage, "blister pack" style - madjack - 17 Dec 2011

(14 Dec 2011, 01:52 )Like Ra Wrote: MadJack would love this. MadJack, where are you? 😊

I'm back!

Just spent the best part of a month working far away from home with very restricted internet access (not allowed to access my favourite site!).

This is superb - Whiteangle you're a genius! Clapping

Love the set up and so much easier to understand with the photos - many thanks for sharing 😁

I have so many questions, but the first is - how do you manage to get a seal with your 'head out' set up? 🤔

I've had no luck at all and so always go for a 'head in' solution (personally I find it very, very sexy... but know it is less safe than your set up).

Thanks

MJ

RE: Vacuum bondage, "blister pack" style - white_angel - 25 Dec 2011

Hi! Been offline too for a while...
Quote:I have so many questions, but the first is - how do you manage to get a seal with your 'head out' set up? 🤔

Well, it is qute simple - just a round hole that your neck fits in, not too tight. One trick is to glue (or sewing works too) the zipper in a form that it is dangling from the edge of the hole. I bougt the zipper by meters, and simply let 10cm extra of it on the neck side. That way it will not tend to unzip under strain.
With vacuum, it tends to stick to the skin and seal itself. If you try to jerk your head, some air will get in, but the plastic will fold and seal itself again, this time better 😇
The zipper itself is the biggest leak. I sealed it somewhat by sticking a strip of plastic from outside, on one side of zipper, covering it. When flat, it will be sucked to zipper and sealed.
A common vacuum cleaner will outrun the leaks and seal you tight. Any temporal leak will be sucked out by the mattress acting as "air spring" 😇
For starters, you can build the bag and try to vacuum wrap only the mattress, and cut the hole later when this worked.
Cheers!

RE: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - latexkid99 - 09 Jan 2012

Wow! Very VERY clever idea. Love how the mattress doubles up as a compfy base and frame for the bag.

RE: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - white_angel - 10 Jan 2012

Yes, it is extremely comfy while extremely tight bondage - a combination difficult to achieve 😊
If anyone actually tried to build this, I could make some extra pics with technical details, did not think in doing these while making a session.
Just some hints:
-The zipper should be robust, I used first a thin one and it busted open.
-Do not spread the legs too wide, the vacuum will "flatten" you to the the mattress and it will hurt if you are not flexible enough
-Careful with overheating - on a warm day it is like a sauna inside, you could dangerously overheat.
Cheers, 😇

RE: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - Like Ra - 10 Jan 2012

(10 Jan 2012, 18:12 )whiteangel Wrote: I could make some extra pics with technical details
Always handy. Especially for DIY projects (how to glue PVC sheets, how to glue zips, etc)