Like Ra's Naughty Forum
the ramblings of a madman. - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: General discussion (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General-discussion)
+--- Forum: Introduce yourself (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Introduce-yourself)
+--- Thread: the ramblings of a madman. (/Thread-the-ramblings-of-a-madman)

the ramblings of a madman. - bdug - 01 Nov 2023

I figure "Introduce yourself" is an okay place for this?

Guess ill start this off like an AA meeting. Hi, im (Human Name followed by Surname). This is all kind of new to me.. Well. sorta. Whats new is my attempt at communicating and verbalizing these kinds of interests, and sharing who i really am, with hopefully like-minded people. 

Sharing who i really am: Its funny (no it isnt), im 33 years old (almost 34, in 10 more days. Hooray.) and never once attempted to reach out and discover myself. I have forced myself to just continue trying to live my life in the image of what society thinks a "normal" man should be. But that i am not, and as you can imagine, its starting to take a toll. i feel alone, and i dont know who i am.  I dont know what im even trying to say here, my thoughts are kind of all over the place. Someone lend a hand because i dont know what the fuck im doing anymore lol.

Do i keep rambling on about how lost i am? I think we're all mostly here cuz fetish stuff, and i dont wanna be a buzz kill. but that stuff isnt like, surface level shit, you know? Do i just ramble on about kinky shit instead? Or just like, other interests? Would someone want to ask questions? ask me anything. I will answer and ask my own. That might help to organize and clarify what it is my soul is trying to do achieve with this... whatever this post is.

"This fucking guy needs to see a therapist"

probably. What i need more is a friend with whom i can be my whole self, and some guidance, and i dont know where im supposed to look for that.

RE: the ramblings of a madman. - Like Ra - 01 Nov 2023

First of all - welcome!

How did you land here? Were you "googling" for something? Or followed a link somewhere?

(01 Nov 2023, 20:45 )bdug Wrote: I have forced myself to just continue trying to live my life in the image of what society thinks a "normal" man should be. But that i am not

What, in your opinion, does differ "you" from the "social expectations" (like you understand them)?

(01 Nov 2023, 20:45 )bdug Wrote: "This fucking guy needs to see a therapist"
Very true, like most (all?) of us 😉 As they say, there are no healthy people, there are underexamined ones.

RE: the ramblings of a madman. - Tinker D - 02 Nov 2023

You sound like me 30 years ago.
Yea, it’s hard. For me, it’s always been hard to make any friends.
Unless you have money dripping out of your pants or skirt pocket.
But once gone, so goes the friends.
It was 23 years ago that I met my true soulmate. At a costume shop.
But he’s married so all we can be are friends.

As for being messed up, I had my share of problems that I felt that I could never work out.

Then I found this site. Good people, kinky crap and just great conversation.

So I bid you a warm welcome and any questions you like.
And feel free to contribute photos, ideas and what knots to this site.

Tinker V

RE: the ramblings of a madman. - PurpleVibes - 02 Nov 2023

I would love to help, but I'm also on the same boat. Same age range, and same state of mind.
For all it's worth, I will say that you can at least share with us what's on your mind to let off some steam any day you feel like it, and we will all hear/read you.

(01 Nov 2023, 20:45 )bdug Wrote: I dont know what im even trying to say here, my thoughts are kind of all over the place. Someone lend a hand because i dont know what the fuck im doing anymore lol.
High five, I feel the same all the time.

RE: the ramblings of a madman. - bdug - 22 Mar 2024

(01 Nov 2023, 20:58 )Like Ra Wrote: First of all - welcome!

How did you land here? Were you "googling" for something? Or followed a link somewhere?

(01 Nov 2023, 20:45 )bdug Wrote: I have forced myself to just continue trying to live my life in the image of what society thinks a "normal" man should be. But that i am not

What, in your opinion, does differ "you" from the "social expectations" (like you understand them)?

(01 Nov 2023, 20:45 )bdug Wrote: "This fucking guy needs to see a therapist"
Very true, like most (all?) of us 😉 As they say, there are no healthy people, there are underexamined ones.

hi!
i posted then got scared and ran away. i have since been learning to accept myself. How i landed here exactly i dont remember. i lurked around for a little while before posting. Either a link somewhere like warpmymind or perhaps a couple pages into a search just happened upon this little freaky corner of the web, i love it.

as far as how i differ, my thoughts on that have changed in recent months as i discover more and more that im not that different. i kinda think everyones a little slut inside whether they want to admit it or not. I guess because of my upbringing, i have just been confused, and ashamed, and always felt like there was something wrong with me because i dont feel very manly, and my role in past relationships was never who i am. I tried blaming ED, and depression, but like, theres nothing wrong with my cock it works just fine i just want a woman who will step on me and fuck me in the ass. i want to be controlled. i want to serve. and worship. it was scary at first to admit to myself who i am. but now, moving forward, i see how much more terrifying, and lonely everything was.

RE: the ramblings of a madman. - bdug - 22 Mar 2024

(02 Nov 2023, 02:42 )Tinker D Wrote: You sound like me 30 years ago.
Yea, it’s hard. For me, it’s always been hard to make any friends.
Unless you have money dripping out of your pants or skirt pocket.
But once gone, so goes the friends.
It was 23 years ago that I met my true soulmate. At a costume shop.
But he’s married so all we can be are friends.

As for being messed up, I had my share of problems that I felt that I could never work out.

Then I found this site. Good people, kinky crap and just great conversation.

So I bid you a warm welcome and any questions you like.
And feel free to contribute photos, ideas and what knots to this site.

Tinker V

Sorry for being so late.

and thank you for your reply! I got scared and ran away, but ive been finding myself. And ever since ive been opening up, i only find myself surrounded with support, and love. Ive even met a woman recently through fetlife who lives close by, im going to meet her next weekend and im giddy like a little slut. shes so sweet and she calls me a good boy, and she seems more excited about my kinks than i am.

RE: the ramblings of a madman. - Strappado - 23 Mar 2024

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Second, don't worry too much about yourself. If you are in doubt, look in the mirror: That's you, make the best of it!