Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What's up - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: General discussion (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General-discussion)
+--- Forum: Introduce yourself (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Introduce-yourself)
+--- Thread: What's up (/Thread-What-s-up)

What's up - spandex4fun - 19 Oct 2023

New member here. I actually came across this forum couple of times, but never registered until now. Hope I come to the right place.

As my username & avi shows, I'm a spandex fetishist since I was 11-12 years old. I always enjoy seeing women in spandex & that along with female superheroes that jump start this fetish. Cosplay further fuel my fetish & unlocked my interest in learning how to sew spandex. 

I aeady learn how to design bodysuit patterns like the ones Spider-man cosplayers are wearing & aeady made couple of my own as well as some superheroines that I shared in another forum. 

I'm kinda vanilla & interested in foreplay since I fantasized of having cosplay/costume sex. I usually don't share my fetish & my nerd interests at all due to both fandom & fetish community bring toxic less friendly, especially when comes to diversity. So yeah.

RE: What's up - Like Ra - 19 Oct 2023

Nice to have you here @spandex4fun! Very welcome!

(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I aeady learn how to design bodysuit patterns like the ones Spider-man cosplayers are wearing & aeady made a couple of my own as well as some superheroines that I shared in another forum. 

Sounds cool! Would you mind sharing it here as well?

(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I usually don't share my fetish & my nerd interests at all due to ...
Yeah, that sucks big time. Kink shaming and SJWs do not make the world any better.

RE: What's up - spandex4fun - 20 Oct 2023

(19 Oct 2023, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice to have you here @spandex4fun! Very welcome!
(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I aeady learn how to design bodysuit patterns like the ones Spider-man cosplayers are wearing & aeady made a couple of my own as well as some superheroines that I shared in another forum.
Sounds cool! Would you mind sharing it here as well?
(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I usually don't share my fetish & my nerd interests at all due to ...
Yeah, that sucks big time. Kink shaming and SJWs do not make the world any better.
And the racism & sexism, too. The nerd & fetish community are still not diverse friendly despite claim to be along with always being in drama. (I'm a black man, I know) I'm gonna start a thread, so I can share my designs if anybody interested.

RE: What's up - Like Ra - 20 Oct 2023

(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: I'm gonna start a thread, so I can share my designs if anybody interested.
Yes, please!

(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: The nerd & fetish community are still not diverse friendly despite claim to be along with always being in drama. (I'm a black man, I know)
Don't tell anybody in the hypno-sissy thread, unless you are not afraid of being overly-popular 😉

RE: What's up - spandex4fun - 20 Oct 2023

(20 Oct 2023, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: I'm gonna start a thread, so I can share my designs if anybody interested.
Yes, please!
(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: The nerd & fetish community are still not diverse friendly despite claim to be along with always being in drama. (I'm a black man, I know)
Don't tell anybody in the hypno-sissy thread, unless you are not afraid of being overly-popular 😉
It's a little late for that since I aeady revealed myself. 😆  Since I'm gonna do the thread, which is the appropriate sub-forum in here to post it at?

RE: What's up - Like Ra - 20 Oct 2023

(20 Oct 2023, 00:58 )spandex4fun Wrote: It's a little late for that since I aeady revealed myself. 😆 
Aha! So that was your goal!!! 😂

(20 Oct 2023, 00:58 )spandex4fun Wrote: Since I'm gonna do the thread, which is the appropriate sub-forum in here to post it at?
It's about spandex/lycra, so please use this subforum: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra