Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$208.12-26%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas BBL Sculpting Butt Lifter Shapewear for Women High-waisted Shorts Tummy Control Panties Postpartum Girdle faja
$12.58

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy swimsuit Sexy High-Cut Bikini silky Bodysuit Beach Women Shiny Vest crotch One-piece Casual sportswear
$68.70-51%

sex toy vibrator
Safe Silicone Smart Ball Vibrator Kegel Ball Ben Wa Ball Vagina Tighten Exercise Machine Sex Toy for Women Vaginal Geisha Ball
$18.34

ultrathin pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Breathable Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic 22D Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie
$11.13-4%

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

arm binder
Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Armbinder Restraints Accessories Set BDSM Women Sex Toys Straps Garter Belt Exotic Sex Products
$261.28-61%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What's up
New member here. I actually came across this forum couple of times, but never registered until now. Hope I come to the right place.

As my username & avi shows, I'm a spandex fetishist since I was 11-12 years old. I always enjoy seeing women in spandex & that along with female superheroes that jump start this fetish. Cosplay further fuel my fetish & unlocked my interest in learning how to sew spandex. 

I aeady learn how to design bodysuit patterns like the ones Spider-man cosplayers are wearing & aeady made couple of my own as well as some superheroines that I shared in another forum. 

I'm kinda vanilla & interested in foreplay since I fantasized of having cosplay/costume sex. I usually don't share my fetish & my nerd interests at all due to both fandom & fetish community bring toxic less friendly, especially when comes to diversity. So yeah.
Nice to have you here @spandex4fun! Very welcome!

(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I aeady learn how to design bodysuit patterns like the ones Spider-man cosplayers are wearing & aeady made a couple of my own as well as some superheroines that I shared in another forum. 

Sounds cool! Would you mind sharing it here as well?

(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I usually don't share my fetish & my nerd interests at all due to ...
Yeah, that sucks big time. Kink shaming and SJWs do not make the world any better.
(19 Oct 2023, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice to have you here @spandex4fun! Very welcome!
(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I aeady learn how to design bodysuit patterns like the ones Spider-man cosplayers are wearing & aeady made a couple of my own as well as some superheroines that I shared in another forum.
Sounds cool! Would you mind sharing it here as well?
(19 Oct 2023, 15:34 )spandex4fun Wrote: I usually don't share my fetish & my nerd interests at all due to ...
Yeah, that sucks big time. Kink shaming and SJWs do not make the world any better.
And the racism & sexism, too. The nerd & fetish community are still not diverse friendly despite claim to be along with always being in drama. (I'm a black man, I know) I'm gonna start a thread, so I can share my designs if anybody interested.
(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: I'm gonna start a thread, so I can share my designs if anybody interested.
Yes, please!

(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: The nerd & fetish community are still not diverse friendly despite claim to be along with always being in drama. (I'm a black man, I know)
Don't tell anybody in the hypno-sissy thread, unless you are not afraid of being overly-popular 😉
(20 Oct 2023, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: I'm gonna start a thread, so I can share my designs if anybody interested.
Yes, please!
(20 Oct 2023, 00:42 )spandex4fun Wrote: The nerd & fetish community are still not diverse friendly despite claim to be along with always being in drama. (I'm a black man, I know)
Don't tell anybody in the hypno-sissy thread, unless you are not afraid of being overly-popular 😉
It's a little late for that since I aeady revealed myself. 😆  Since I'm gonna do the thread, which is the appropriate sub-forum in here to post it at?
(20 Oct 2023, 00:58 )spandex4fun Wrote: It's a little late for that since I aeady revealed myself. 😆 
Aha! So that was your goal!!! 😂

(20 Oct 2023, 00:58 )spandex4fun Wrote: Since I'm gonna do the thread, which is the appropriate sub-forum in here to post it at?
It's about spandex/lycra, so please use this subforum: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , spandex4fun (3)